Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Wow, that’s so nice to hear!

1 Like

So how hard is it going to be to actually score tickets right now for any dates, especially a weekend in May, how many times is the website going to crash, and how long before they are all sold out?? lol I have a place booked already for May 14-15 just in case there is a glimmer of hope I can get tickets and a reservation. I’m hopefull but not 100% confident. shoot its been a long time since I actually had to buy a ticket!!

3 Likes

We love SD! DD23 graduated from UCSD March 2020. No graduation ceremony :sob:! She can walk with the class of 2021 but it’s not the same. She got a job in SD and stayed.

2 Likes

We love it there too! My Dad was a NASA physicist and did lots of research on the DIII-D reactor at General Atomics in La Jolla. He took us on many trips to San Diego (he worked while my Mom, brother, and I vacationed). I have always had a fondness for the area. My DS in interested in SDSU and UCSD. He wants to surf on the weekends. :smile:

2 Likes

I am so confused about why we can look at availability on April 9, but not book until the 12th. Won’t it just be the same every day, basically everything wide open from April 30th on? If no one can book yet, then why let us look ahead of time? Maybe I am missing something.

5 Likes

Disney has such great IT, I don’t think it will crash at all!

I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you as well.

:rofl:

6 Likes

So he tells you!:wink: You can see the ocean beckoning from the dorms along Torrey Pines.

3 Likes

LMBO! Classic Disney. So confusing!! I think by now we know how the drill goes and @amberlys94 seems to know it too. :slightly_smiling_face: I always hope this next time they will have gotten a clue and figure out how to fix most of the bugs in the system. I worry for friends and family that will have a hard time getting in because of all the random tickets already out there. I saw one Disney FB page where someone was asking if they could use the CM comp. tickets. There might be quite a few of those.

2 Likes

My big question is how far out will dates be open to book park reservations / tickets. I will be reserving for October but even if available, I may wait a few days till bandwidth dies down.

3 Likes

I’ve heard about rolling drops of dates to reserve but not how far out we’ll be able to book. :slightly_frowning_face: So nerve racking :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I am guessing 60 days out from April 15th (when all people can book). I think the last day to book to start will be June 14th, conveniently the day before California is supposed to open up. But will it be rolling after that? Will a new day be added every day? A week at a time added? Open up the whole rest of the year? It’s really anyone’s guess at this point. Maybe this is why they are showing us the available days on Friday? Might they actually have thought ahead enough to get the news out there early, so that on Monday and again next Thursday, people will only try to buy tickets if needed and book park reservations if they are planning on going from April 30-June 14? I can’t see any other reason to show us what is available days before anyone can book.

4 Likes

Disneyland website is showing park hours!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Morning! Had a nightmare I overslept and missed the rest of the years bookings. :astonished::crazy_face::crazy_face: Website hasn’t cjhanged yet… That happy couple on the reservation page must have just scored a random reservation. I highly doubt any of us look that good or happy while getting our reservations:laughing ::laughing::laughing::crazy_face::crazy_face: I know I am in my PJs and haven’t even brushed my hair :laughing:

3 Likes

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/park-availability/

2 Likes

All those 1 day tickets are confusing! I guess there are no black out days for multi day tickets?

2 Likes

:laughing::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: So confusing. I know my ticket is blocked on July 4th and Thanksgiving. They will expire December 16th.

My tickets originally expired January 12, 2021 so now are extended until December 16th as well. How do you know your ticket is blocked July 4th and Thanksgiving?

1 Like

Details on the RotR boarding group process. Basically the same as WDW, EXCEPT for the second drop, you can apply for a BG if you have tapped into EITHER DL or DCA (and have a park hopper if DCA). First drop you still need to have a park reservation for DL specifically.

1 Like

1 Like