Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Yay! I am happy to see California getting back to normal. We haven’t had to wear masks here in WA for weeks now (if vaccinated), and it has been so wonderful. I still have to wear one at work, but other than that just about nowhere except doctor’s offices requires them inside.

3 Likes

Yes, I got LLL early this morning, tried for Oga’s but not released yet. We have Cafe Orleans, LLL brunch and dinner (different days), Blue Bayou, Storytellers, and Craftsman Grill. Probably will cancel a few, but those are over 5 days. Thanks for checking!

2 Likes

I will check anytime I am logged in! Is any time good? I have a feeling they will release more times. When we went on the 4th there were only 11 tables being used at the time.

1 Like

Any time after 4pm would probably work, but prime hours between 6-8pm would be best. Thanks!

1 Like

Oga’s has dropped all reservations into August!

2 Likes

Oga’s dropped their reservations into August!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m very curious to watch wait times tomorrow to see if they are lower.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to book an ADR for 8/14 all morning but nothing has been available. Anyone else having an issue?

1 Like

I bet they haven’t dropped it yet! Keep checking!

Yep! They haven’t dropped them yet. When you can’t choose between lunch and dinner they are behind in releasing it!

3 Likes

YES!

4 Likes

Do they usually have a long delay like this? I thought they were supposed to drop reservations at like 6:00.

Yeah Disneyland is really wonky in releasing their dates. Some will be available while others aren’t. I have no idea why. You’d think by now they’d have a regular system :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

The IT guy who has to push the button gets stuck in traffic longer some days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looks like the DTD way is much fast now
The line of people are actually going down Harbor Blvd :flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Still no reservation drop for 8/14. :rage:

I chatted with Disney and they claim everything is booked, I don’t understand what’s going on.