Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

That is so crazy! I cant even have the calendar open on the 14th for Blue Bayou but Lamplight lounge says no available times :pensive: Which reservation were you looking to make?

1 Like

And sadly as much as I love Disney I don’t believe what they say🤣 Only because I’ve had, time after time been told a different answer to the same question. As frustrating as it is I’d just keep checking

1 Like

We are wanting dinner at La Brea Bakery.

1 Like

I just checked right now and I really don’t think they have released the 14th yet. I’d keep checking.

1 Like

DTD restaurants have not been released for any dates after July 8th or something like that. You haven’t missed out, they just haven’t been released yet.

3 Likes

I just got an email: Reservation Reminder: Make your Park reservations to use your DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets

I don’t have DL tickets ??? Maybe there will be a follow up email telling me I won a trip to DL w/ tickets :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Nice! I hope so. If you need a travel companion let me know :wink:

1 Like

This is interesting and worth keeping my Paradise Pier hotel reservation over Fairfield alone!

1 Like

Ok, it looks like there will be a change of plans. I haven’t completely cancelled July 23-24th, but I did buy tickets to the John Williams concert at the Hollywood Bowl on September 3rd. John Williams is one of my heroes, and you never know how many of these concerts he has left. I went 11 years ago with a friend but this time I can go with my wife.

I also went ahead and booked GCH with the 25% discount for September 2-4th (2 nights). I will book flights with Southwest for me and my wife using the 50% discount by tomorrow once we confirm that my MIL can watch the kids. So hopefully by tomorrow that trip will be finalized and I will cancel the July one.

Temperatures should be much more pleasant then (barring a Labor Day heat wave, which has happened to us before, but we’ll survive). Also it will be a better way to spread out our vacations. We were in WDW in May/June, going to see my parents in July, then Hawaii in October, so early September is a good time.

6 Likes

I hope it all works out. I am so glad I saw Tom Petty perform in his final tour, so I agree that when our favorite performers reach a certain age, it’s important to catch every show we can!

Is it possible there will be Halloween stuff that early in Sept?

Also, I’m waiting on that sale to get extended or a new one for Oct 8-12! Please and thank you…is it @Randall1028 that grants wishes?

4 Likes

What’s going on?

6 Likes

So I read and I’m still not sure what I’d be granting, here? To see Tom petty again?

Uhhh there’s a uh few rules, uh restrictions, uh quid pro quos…

6 Likes

The wish is that 25% DLR hotels will extend to include @gingerSnaps543222’s October 8-12 trip.

4 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

25% off on the hotels?

Mmmm I’ll see what I can do. It’s a little difficult cause disney wants dat revenue and quickly.

Still…

5 Likes

Why do you feel the temperature is cooler in September in SoCal???

1 Like

Ha ha ok it very well might be warmer then. We’ll see. July is almost always hot though.

1 Like

According to Thrill Data, wait times did decrease on 6/15 and have been lower since. But it’s hard to divorce that from the cool off after Avengers Campus opened at the beginning of the month. Wait times actually decreased when Avengers Campus opened, because capacity was limited and practically everyone in the parks was waiting to get into the new land. But wait times went down even further on the 13th-14th before dipping on the 15th, so there could be multiple factors here. Still, it seems like eliminating restrictions is reducing lines, at least until they significantly increase capacity.

1 Like

Is there still a standby line to get into Avenger’s campus? Or have they opened it up since the changes on 6/15?

1 Like

I saw someone post on Twitter that they were able to walk right into Avengers Campus today. Probably not right at opening. I’m not sure what the latest procedure is …

1 Like