Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

I’m sure it’ll change once the 15th passes but BB only had 11 tables up that they were serving last Friday. There are usually 30?

2 Likes

Even pre pandemic it was rare to have reservations available this far out. I am sure many options will present themselves in the coming months.

2 Likes

I was looking at the furthest out date available for booking, which today is August 9, just to get a feel of what’s available.

4 Likes

Even between now and August 9, a lot is going to change, never mind how much will change between now and November!

4 Likes

Waiting is so hard when we are obsessive planners!:weary:

4 Likes

I know. What are you hoping for?

1 Like

I am going in 5 days and I still don’t know what’s gonna change by then!!! My guess is that we won’t be doing socially distanced lines and that MAYBE character meets will take another step towards normality. Either way, I’ll be reporting back here!

3 Likes

I am soooooooo looking forward to seeing a trip report (or something like one) from you!

2 Likes

From past experience, even with the best intentions, the most I manage to post is a recap at the end of each day (and it was always on chat), but I’ll for sure make notes and do a recap once home for this trip.

3 Likes

I’ll take it!

1 Like

I don’t have anything in mind. We usually do QS at DLR. If you have must haves, please share.

1 Like

We are usually in the same boat. I have been exploring more my last few trips. I would recommend LLL, wonderful ambiance watching all the people and rides. I have grown fond of Cafe Orleans on the DL side. Really my must do’s are all QS. Plaza, Flo’s (for breakfast), Jolly Holiday, mint Julep Bar (for Beignets), GCH Craftsman Grill and most recently Ronto Roasters.

2 Likes

L, when are you going? I’ll be there 6/15 and would love to at least wave as you flash by to your next plan step, if you’re in on day one for out of staters! I think I’d still recognize the kids (at least those I’ve met!) despite the growth spurts they must have had by now.

3 Likes

We are there for day one haha! Plan is to get there for open stay till close to do all the things for 5 days! (one break day on 6/19)

2 Likes
2 Likes

I just booked Disneyland for July 23-24th for me and my wife. We already have a hotel stay. I may push it back to September - we’ll see. But at least I have something in the books. :slight_smile:

P.S. Those revised procedures seem good to me, at least for now.

4 Likes

Of course you did, because we arrive the afternoon of the 23rd!

4 Likes

Let me know if there are any reservations I can help you snag!

1 Like

Did you get all your dining reservations? Oga’s isn’t booking out that far yet

1 Like

I just booked LLL since it was available and wanted a placeholder. I’m not sure we even want a reservation to be honest … but if a Blue Bayou for 2 on the 23rd comes up, I wouldn’t say no. :blush:

2 Likes