Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

I do love Pizza Press but have never stayed at Anaheim Hotel. Ive heard good things from liners about it but to be honest DD stayed there 2 nights with a friend in grade school and had an incident with a creepy employee that harassed the girls at the pool. I’m sure the employee is no longer employed there, but I will never stay or recommend

Thank you for your advice about things being more expensive the farther out you book. I will keep calling and checking. We are coming from Canada and yes it will be Spring Break :(. My husband is a social worker with our school board and works the school schedule. We can only ever go at the most important expensive and busiest times of the year. I will also check Undercover Tourist and Getaway Today.

1 Like

What a great way to celebrate grad- the opening of Avengers Campus. I am happy for her that she gets to experience a regular grad and Prom but sorry she does not get the “full experience” with grad nite. She is lucky to have a great mom like you, who I know will make her feel that she is not missing out on anything. Congratulations to your DD. Grad 2021!!!

1 Like

Spring Break can be all over the place in the US. Many schools get the week before or the week after Easter. Easter in 2022 is April 17. Others will have Spring Break sometime in March.

However, the colleges on quarter system will have Spring Break the week of March 21, 2022.

What type of room are you looking for?

@Julianne_fki

Do our trips coincide? My park days are tentatively November 16 - 18.

No, unfortunately not. I’ll be there November 7-9.

3 Likes

Someday, though!

4 Likes

:disappointed:

I’m not set in stone and could change my dates.

Yes, to someday!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, so you could only theoretically ride both in one day if you got a BG that was called between 9am and maybe 11:50am … seems almost mutually exclusive.

1 Like

That’s what I’m wondering. You can hold a RotR and a IJ at the same time.

1 Like

@93111tink I just got Knott’s email about their passes for their 100th anniversary that just went on sale and immediately thought of you!

https://www.knotts.com/season-passes?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=EM&utm_campaign=2021&smtrctid=e73ea8da0453f99a3f4de7c8d7cee39c15958396270fd75ae778b536efc08701&rID=642479776

1 Like

Cruella’s car now on display in DTD. The Tram area

5 Likes

Just saw Cruella and it was AWESOME! Make sure to stay and watch after the movie ends.

3 Likes

I watched it this morning and loved it! A fitting first movie to see in a theater since the start of the pandemic.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Are you going to Disneyland tomorrow?

2 Likes

I wish! We will be there next Thursday :blush: in park for Avengers Campus opening on Friday. Planning on hopping over for dinner at Blue Bayou :blush:

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes