Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

@OBNurseNH Can it be? Is there hope?

Keeping fingers, toeses and noses crossed for fireworks for your birthday!!

1 Like

Land…

Bodes well for World you think??

2 Likes

That’s my hope! Especially with Land being so much more restrictive on their rules!

3 Likes

Nice to have another breakfast choice in DTD

3 Likes

I’d absolutely LOVE for them to be able to return to fireworks ASAP, but I don’t necessarily think that they’ll be doing a regular show just quite yet. I would love to be wrong though and crossing everything too that they do come back before our trip (the soonest they would let us in from a couple of states over)- June 15th.

2 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

I love these reminders :heart:

5 Likes

There’s a new mural in DTD!! :heart: We got in almost 3hrs late because the train had engine issues. They still let us in to the Craftsman after checking we really did have a reservation and checking my Amtrak app to make sure it was late :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

The top picture is from yesterday morning

3 Likes

1 Like

Perhaps I should start my own thread…. Does anyone get ADRs for just themself? And do I need to get up to reserve at 3 am Pacific Time for ADRs for the popular restaurants? I noticed that there was hardly anything left at 6:30 am this morning.

2 Likes

When are you trying for?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. Going by myself is a new experience. I can do whatever I want without considering anyone else and I don’t know if I want to sit down and eat by self and where I want to eat! At almost 8 am now, GCH, Storyteller, and Napa Rose are available.

1 Like

I’ve made a couple reservations for myself. I find them for some reason having more opening for a party of 2 than 1. I have no idea why. I’ve also found it easier to do a walk up solo. They usually direct me to the bar which is totally fine in lost of the DLR places.

2 Likes

Keep checking. Things can pop up all the time, especially now. You can always play with the numbers too. I couldn’t find a reservation for two at the alfresco tasting terrace, but could for 3. So I reserved for three and told them that I tried to go back in to change it to two, but couldn’t. They didn’t give me any grief.

2 Likes

The reservation drop times have been so wonky too. Some drop at 3am some I’ve seen still not changed by 7am but when I check again around 10am they are all gone.

2 Likes

@93111tink and @Ms.BarbsWildRide

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like Disney IT issues continue but I might have good options Day of on my own.

1 Like

Let me know if there are any reservations I can try for you too. I just past a Blue Bayou reservation off to a FB friend. She just checked in as me. :rofl::blush::heart:

2 Likes

So kind of you! Thank you. I haven’t set my November dates but just starting to poke around.

2 Likes