Help with hotel change

Currently talking to CM. She was adamant that I keep my FQ in hopes its open in Aug/sept. She said things are changing every day. I explained that I know of FQ reservations in Oct that have already been moved. I said why should I wait in hopes for Aug when they are already moving people in oct? She had no real answer.

I said my predicament…I really don’t care where I’m moved except I really don’t want a cabin. I asked what my chances were to get something other than that, change now, or wait. I asked if she could “see” what I would be put in now, without confirming the change. (keeping FQ for another 30 days and see). She said sure! Not sure if this is allowed but she is checking for me know but not confirming anything. I was very specific I don’t want anything to change and I don’t want to pay more and I am 100% still coming.

1 Like

OMG this is the problem with phone lines CMs.

WE OFTEN KNOW MORE THAN THEM!

What a waste of your time. I hope you took the survey at the end of the call.

150 calls, and now i am waiting… but no select spanish languague… I hope they can change me CM to spainish…

She told me if I change today they would be putting me at CBR. I’m taking it. I would not want a Cabin

1 Like

the cabins are better than CBR?

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, from this list, which do you select if you can??? i only visited once time Disneyworld, and stayed out of property, all hotels are unknown for me

It depends on your needs

I would like a cabin, but only if I had a car. Otherwise I would want to rent a golf cart which is an added expense (and honestly for the cost you may as well just get a car!)

Some people would want to be on the Skyliner. Other people would want the tranquility of the campground.

It’s a matter of preference.

1 Like

Where are you currently booked?

I don’t think most people are being given a choice. I think this was a CM who doesn’t know much (in fairness it has been changing so fast it must be hard to keep up).

Just my opinion

Contemporary
Animal Kingdom Villas
Caribbean Beach
Pop Century

thanks very much

now we are at All Sport, we are 3, my wife, 5 years old son and I

I think you’ll be offered Pop, then CBR

If WDW were to move you, Pop Century is about equal

1 Like

And actually I think of it as an upgrade now with Skyliner

25 minutes waiting at phone… I know all the
piped music

1 Like

Very true but they are both still in the “Value” category

1 Like

One of my fellow agents has been on the agent line on hold for over 8 hours. For one client

I might try tying up both lines when i get home in a bit to see which one answers first.

I think that whatever they offer me will always be better than All Sports, that we selected it for an offer

2 Likes

8 hours of an international call … almost better I pay myself another accommodation heheheh

1 Like

Exactly as @OBNurseNH Stated. We wont have a car. Adding a golf cart would be $550 extra. Plus we camp enough throughout the year, we prefer the resort feel.

We stayed at CBR years ago. As it’s definitely not our favorite mod, however for us, way better than a cabin. We are excited about the skyliner as well as have the option of leisure pools since now without water parks we will have a few extra days to hang out at the resort. Having the option to visit different pools will be nice.

I’m glad I changed. Obviously would have loved pixie dust and been put in a 3 bedroom grand villa, haha, but having this done and off my chest is such a relief.

2 Likes