Help with hotel change

Let me find it in my email…

1 Like

The cabins do look really nice I’ll say! Not too rustic. They are in fort wilderness.

Here they are from TouringPlans site:

Thanks! Just so spread out. Could we rent a golf cart?:thinking:

1 Like

Yes. I believe you can.

1 Like

Yup just saw that… Ok, well I’ only about 20 minutes into my phone call so I’ll update you all later…like after dinner. ha

1 Like

On June 21 per an email I received:

"As we continue the phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort, we are excited to welcome Guests back to Disney Vacation club resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, beginning June 22. This includes (list of DVC locations and FW follows)…

As we open these hotels, we are taking a measured and deliberate approach to implement a number o f health and safety measures based on guidance from various governmental authorities and health agencies.

In addition, we currently plan to open the following resort hotels to booked Guests on the following dates. Please note that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other resort hotels if needed. (list of hotels follows):

Guests with current reservations at impacted Disney Resort hotels can request help with modifying their reservation starting Monday June 22. Reservations for stays in 2021 will begin booking on Wednesday, June 24. Only Guests with valid theme park ticket or Annual Pass will be able to access the Disney Park Pass reservation system."

(and it goes on from there with info that is not relevant)

I’m glad you asked me to find this because I answered a question a client had that I could not find the answer to hidden within it :slight_smile:

1 Like

FW Cabins are a Moderate Resort.

1 Like

Thank you!

On the phone now and the music just went mute but my phone is still connected. Hmmm, am I still in the queue? Do I need to try and call back?

You are still in queue!! DO NOT DISCONNECT!!!

1 Like

We have a reservation for the YC at the end of July.

Anyone have an idea where we would be moved assuming we keep that date?

10-4 Rodger that

1 Like

Can you tell me which number should I call to see what hotel alternative will be offered? Do you know if they attend in Spanish ??? Thanks for your help

I was able to get through with the (407) 934-7639 number. Been on hold for almost an hour and a half. Yes, I believe they have a Spanish option.

2 Likes

How did it go??

Still waiting. I was just excited my phone call went through. Now on hold.

1 Like

I’m calling from Madrid (Spain), to that phone number and it doesn’t even give a ringtone. Is it so saturated that it doesn’t even give a line?

Keep trying. I had to dial it maybe 30-50 times before I got a ring tone.

The call from Spain will be more expensive than the trip to Disneyworld hehehehhe

Yes I’d believe it! Maybe you should try to connect with the online chat option. At least to start-that would be most cost efficient.

1 Like