Help with hotel change

1 hour 15 min, still waiting on queue

How long was your total wait time on hold? I have been on hold for nearing 2 hours now.

I managed to get through quickly, so figured I will just pretend to be my son.

2 Likes

Going to attempt to begin calling now. Currently at ASMovies. Will update laterā€¦

1 Like

2 HOURS waiting??? only need 30 min moreā€¦

Just got off the phone. It was almost exactly 2 hours on hold for a 5 minute call. But we got my son into Pop Century with us, which is good. This means the price is cheaper as well, which is a bonus.

4 Likes

Ooohā€¦Indiana Jones music! And. 90 minute wait supposedlyā€¦:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

my song now is Its a small world heheheh. need 20 min more to arrive 2 hoursā€¦

1 Like

just 2 hours, disney accept my call, but have a mistake and the CM only speak english :(, he pass me again to a queue for spanish CMā€¦ continue at phone waitingā€¦

Just a bit over 2 hours

Just got on hold on consumer side

1 Like

Awesome-POFQ to POP for him/you, POFQ to CBR for me. Meet you on the Skyliner!

I donā€™t think they will allow that. :wink:

But we can wave as the gondolas pass each other.

1 Like

You guys - after less than 6 minutes I was connected with a CM!

She doesnā€™t know if she can help me. I am the guest, but I am also my own TA. Once you have a TA usually only TAs can make changes. But the wording on the website says that guests are able to call for help blah blah blah

I wondered if this might be a different circumstance. I was calling the consumer side as both an attempt to make this update for myself and as an experiment to know how to best advise my clients.

They canā€™t help me. I have to call the agent line. Good info.

Congrats thatā€™s perfect!

2 hour 30 min waiting, now they attend me, but there isnt the correct phone to call, incredible, start all again

Iā€™m so sorry!! Good luck with the next call!

Two hours and ten minutes laterā€¦

We have been moved to POP. No extra charges. We did have park hoppers, and the CM told me that in order to ā€œprice protectā€ our resort cost, we had to keep the park hoppers on there for now and will be refunded the difference later. Otherwise, dropping the park hoppers now constitutes a modification from my end, and that would null the no charge transfer to POP. She said the full balance is due 7 days prior instead of 30, and I am able to cancel up until the day before check in.

2 Likes

Just curious when your trip is. I have ASmu booked in october and iā€™m wondering if I should call soon (eventually)

We will be there July 31-August 8.

After trying for more than an hour, I get the call to come in, I select the Spanish language, and in 8 minutes the operator answers me, and it turns out that this morning the computers donā€™t work, and they canā€™t modify my reservation, I will call three hours later to see if it is already operational. Incredible, I do not know if in the end I can change my All Star Sports for some other option. What a bad luck