Help test new website navigation structure?

Not everyone has the same thought process so each approach is valid.
As mentioned upthread, there does not need to be multiple ways to get to the information.

2 Likes

absolutely. In fact, everyone actually just does it my way, they just say they don’t so they don’t look like they’re hangers-on and are, instead, super unique in how they go about things. :upside_down_face:

I’m used to it :smirk:

1 Like

That is how I got there. … and the question was about Halloween “events,” not just the party so I didn’t start with MK or tickets.

2 Likes

It does - thanks!

1 Like

We’re running a similar test with people who aren’t as familiar with the parks. One of the things I want to see is whether the same navigation structure works for both groups.

5 Likes

This was exactly what I was thinking.
I knew the buzz words from years of digging around.

2 Likes

As a person who uses DAS I completely agree @OBNurseNH ! I would expect/want all disability/accessibility services to be under their own main topic or grouped with other specialty topics.

Also agree with About. In general I would except non vital information under an About tab. Otherwise just name it as what it’s about ie. Accessibility Services which could include DAS and mobility (because needing DAS and having mobility issues aren’t the same) and rider swap etc.

7 Likes

Same!

If I was thinking about a Disney hotel I think the very first place I would look would be at the prices to see if it was even in my realm, and then I would think about pros and cons.

2 Likes

One task I had was looking for cheapest Disney hotel. I wondered how many new to WDW folk would recognize “value” as lowest cost.

1 Like

That’s an excellent point. The Halloween party is the one I found the quickest, but it’s probably due to my own familiarity with hunting for party details rather than intuitiveness.

Aw man, I’m biased :unamused:

ETA: read the rest of the thread and glad to see there is another group not as experienced as we are looking as well.

I must have missed the DAS question or it didn’t register in my brain.

Don’t you have value ranges in supermarkets there? Value means cheap.

You might just not have had it. I didn’t - or the Halloween one.

2 Likes

Except in Disney lingo and then it means $200+/nt

4 Likes

“Best choice” and “always save” here locally

1 Like

Well yes. But cheap for Disney. The cheapest option.

1 Like

I think honestly if I was truly unfamiliar with the lingo I would probably struggle to determine value vs. moderate as being the cheapest. I think deluxe is pretty clear.

Interesting. I honestly think they are all as clear as day. Any British person would know value was the cheapest, most basic option. And moderate is close enough to medium to be obviously in the middle.

2 Likes

I just feel like we have been scammed so much with the proliferation of good/better/best tiered pricing for EVERYTHING that I can no longer judge which will be cheapest.

3 Likes

True!