Help test new website navigation structure?

You mean you can’t tell the difference between pixie, pirate, and sorcerer?

5 Likes

And nowadays figure cost per unit for large economy size - it might be less of a bargain than the next size down. Laundry detergent is bad for this.

1 Like

I feel like these two are more similar than different. They can both make things disappear. Pirates, rum. And sorcerers, rum too if it’s been a hard day of sorcering

4 Likes

Also as far as transportation goes - we came by train last year and not the auto train so you should include regular Amtrak (Orlando Health) and the auto train.

Awesome. Thank you.

Would you expect to see things like allergen menus in the same overall menu grouping as DAS? If so, what would you name that menu option?

3 Likes

People got a random selection of questions - not everyone got every question.

1 Like

The overall results between y’all and “never been” were remarkably similar. That’s comforting.

6 Likes

As long as the “similar” part wasn’t that we were all fumbling around, lost! :laughing:

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t think to look at DAS for allergen menus, especially if no one in my party ever qualified for/needed DAS. Intuitively I would want to look for them as a separate tab by the regular menus.

8 Likes

Agreed

5 Likes

This! Just as Disney lists the Allergy Menus with the specific restaurant, I’d want them there.

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

What @Bubblez said.

1 Like

I think it is inadvisable for Touring Plans to present allergen menus. I think it can link to Disney’s own allergen menus.

I have never liked how Disney presents their allergen menus. So annoying for those who have multiple allergies. But I wouldn’t want allergen advice that is potentially outdated, and risk consuming something once safe but no longer is, for example.

It wouldn’t even occur to me to go to any place other than Disney directly for allergen info.

3 Likes

The link would need to note to scroll to the bottom of the menu page because Disney doesn’t separate them out online.

Yeah. I think this could be done for all of the “special needs” stuff, really.

There’s no real legal or financial motivation for a 3rd party site to host the most up to date and accurate information for anything outside general information, where as Disney’s main site is under such restriction.

I also would never look to a 3rd party site for that information as well unless I’m looking for “plain word” explanations or hypothetical scenarios in addition to what I’ve already read on Disney’s site.

3 Likes

That’s actually a very good point.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I was looking for. If both first-time and veteran visitors have the same issue, I’d look first for a problem with the navigation. If first-timers can’t find something that veterans can, it might be experience/terminology. That was my thought process, anyway.

3 Likes