HELP planning a 2.5 day PH trip- filled w/ too many details, i'm sure

Thanks. Yeah, I’d expect an hour wait w/o ILL. We’ll do that without issue. I’d just like to avoid pretty much anything over 80 minutes.

I’d rather not. DH is really stressing about money and that $30 could buy me 2 alcoholic beverages :crazy_face:

1 Like

If the line is out of control, I would still recommend single rider - so as not to waste your day. Every time I’ve been in SR they’ve pulled me and another single rider at the same time (if you’ve got two families of 4 in the regular line back to back - they need two from SR to fill the falcon). Its a gamble…but might be worth it.

1 Like

So here’s the thing: I don’t like ILL or G+

But the one time I do see it as being a strong help and worthwhile (ILL in particular, as you have the most control over it) is a short trip where you want to have the best time possible and do as much as you can.

You’ve saved gobs by staying offsite. Throw down the $30 and pass on a round of drinks somewhere but not Nomad). Yeah, I said that.

5 Likes

I will absolutely consider that. Do you know anywhere I can go to solicit information on what time slots people have been getting for FoP ILL? I’m wondering my chances of getting it in the first part of the day

IDK but I had my absolute pick of choices for ROTR at 0700 so I would assume you’d have the same or better results for FoP

1 Like

But she’s off-site, so has to wait until park open for booking ILL. :frowning_face:

I guess I meant that if the most popular ride offered 100% choice across all time frames that she should be okay too.

I don’t have any hard data on that. But if she gets a slot before noon she’s golden. I expect that should be possible

At the very worst, plan to RD it and wait the hour that @StinsyLinson mentioned but bonus if ILL is available

3 Likes

Thrill data has all the info. 8am (park open for off-site access) return times for FOP are typically after 5pm, unfortunately. Since your AK day is a Saturday it could be after 6pm.

But don’t forget the 9:01 drop time. Here is today’s data. Just before 9am, return times were at 7pm. Yikes! But see this chart, it shows the drops in the vertical lime green dots every day just after 9:00. Return times are typically between 11am and noon if you catch the drop.

(you can see the 12:08 return time from today)

I also think you should just pay for the FOP ILL!

P.S. Your plan overall looks great! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I would say spend $30 only at Nomad! :wink: you can’t beat the ambience and character floats going by, such amazing food and cocktails… wish I were there right now….! Just curious, why don’t you like it?

No I said pass on a round of drinks somewhere EXCEPT at Nomad

I guess you’re kind of new here? Welcome!

Everyone around here knows that’s my absolute favorite watering hole :wink:

3 Likes

Lol sorry I misread your post!

1 Like

@princessLiv @OBNurseNH this gave me the giggles. thanks yall.

1 Like

Haha glad to bring some humor to your morning. :grin: @OBNurseNH its -9 here in vt, same in nh? :cold_face: Let’s pretend we’re at nomad instead, what are you ordering?? :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Wow it’s hot up there today, huh??

Here it’s:

G+ could work well for late arrivals too, if you can stack them up after your arrival time.

This was my experience and this was @heathernoel’s.

1 Like

oooo, exciting! hours just got extended for the parks during the days i’m there. MK was previously closing at 8 PM on Saturday and now it’s 10:00. :partying_face:

2 Likes

effin’ a now i have to rethink everything… i’d rather go to MK for Enchantment on Saturday when they’re open until 10:00 then on Friday when it’s open until 9:00… gees. Too much to ask for them to have park hours finalized in 60 days, huh? this is why people grab 10,000 reservations on reservation morning.

1 Like

I have definitely seen this 9:01 FOP ILL drop, so it is worth looking for.

I would also recommend jumping in line for MFSR right before close. Then you can wait in line to ride while you wait for your Oga’s! It shouldn’t be long.

3 Likes

alright, i gotta switch my Harmonious and Enchantment days. Enchantment remains at 8:00, even though on 2/4 the park is open until 9:00 and on 2/5, the park is open until 10:00. And i think we’ll be able to hit a good amount after fireworks with the park being open until 10:00 as opposed to 9:00. Back to the drawing board!!

For some reason i thought fireworks were always at park close, but not according to Disney’s calendar

2 Likes