Harmabe Nights August 2

@MagicMN, we switched resorts to BC. Can I just get the HN fix from mini Magic when we ride EE

1 Like

Yes - direct from Windy City. I bought 100 glow ice cubes and tossed the m in the pool for a party. I like bringing unique & good (no fooling ds10) LED stuff with us. For MNSSHP we used to wrap the stroller with led glow wires

1 Like

Ok! Found you guys :stuck_out_tongue: Keli, nice upgrade! I can’t wait for this meet up!

1 Like

Jodi, Jason (555) will be meeting up with everyone at AK. Hope that’s ok. Parker won’t be able to make it. Squee! :smiley:

You know me, @SWCOkieDisneyFan. Compulsive resort changer.

@Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli you are so funny! You’ll need them at the gate for bands. Wonder if I can just leave them all with guest services? @SWCOkieDisneyFan is he coming to Harambe too?

I can imagine a big liner meet would feel strange, but meeting you was great! One on one, we had lots to talk about. Have fun at Harambe Nights!

1 Like

I believe so. He said he’d get a ticket :grinning:

I can probably convince @SWCOkieDisneyFan to meet me at the AK gates @MagicMN. Maybe leave my tix in her envelope at POP?

That’s a great idea!

I’m so excited for this!!

I’ve been scouring the internet for reviews of this. Excited too.

I’m having trouble posting
 I hope this works. ❊☆ÂșoÂș.‱:šš:‱.ÂșoÂș☆❊☆ÂșoÂș.‱:šš:‱.ÂșoÂș☆❊

1 Like

Wahooo! It worked.

When I’m on my phone I can’t see anyone elses replies but I can see mine
 but when I’m on my laptop I can see everything. Anyone else have the same problem?

can’t get on on my phone yet, takes to long to load. sorry

I sure hope they can fix it. I like the idea of the forums
 organized info
 but I still think the chat can’t be replaced with this. It’s not the same thing. Everyone won’t be in the same place at the same time like they are with the chat. That’s the part that makes me sad.

I still can’t decide where I want to stay. I keep looking at all the resorts and know I should be practical and stay at POP, since we have been in hotels way too much lately, and which is completely acceptable but I don’t sleep there well because of the power potty flushes and loud people outside, or if I should go somewhere else. Decisions decisions!

Due to today’s development at the Hill Home for Wayward Relatives, I need this more then anything :beers::cocktail::wine_glass:

3 Likes

12 days, my friend!