Harmabe Nights August 2

Really looking forward to hosting Harambe Nights August 2. We will post all pictures and babbles here so you can follow along! @MDU @Okie @Darth_DopeyD73 @Okie @Niter @alitig1 @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli and all the minis. We are at AKL, niter is at Coronado and rest of group is at Pop. Let the games begin!!!

12 Likes

Well dang. Now I’ll never get anything done! Pics or it didn’t happen @MagicMN

2 Likes

Well you’re coming so YOU can be in charge of pictures :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure it will be a wild and crazy time. @BeckyVee and I will be doing Harambe Nights on July 26. Will try to report as well.

3 Likes

Well this is fun…

1 Like

I’m ##im

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all the pic you’ll gonna take!

1 Like

Here’s to living vicariously through others :slight_smile: Can’t wait till Aug 2!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the pictures!

1 Like

I can’t guarantee that all the pictures will be in focus. Just warning you now.

2 Likes

And since @niter is coming some may be sideways

4 Likes

i don’t think this is work

ok, the stuff on top was from my phone, on my laptop I can see more, but this isn’t fun on the phone

I’m here but only on a laptop. Phone isn’t working right

You left me off the fun list, @MagicMn

1 Like

Well with this fabulous new format I could edit my original post and add you - now go add a profile picture!

Yes ma’am

2 Likes

So is it funny that I just got an email from Windy City Novelties (where the LED junk is coming from) asking if they could come to the party and ensuring me “No problem, we got you covered”? All from my original note that it is easier to find each other at a dark party if you are illuminated!

2 Likes

I hope this works!

Yay! It’s working…it’s really really working!!!

2 Likes

Yes - it’s working. And we can direct message and look at pictures and search for the stupid BOG link blah blah blah :wink: