Harmabe Nights August 2

@alitig1 most of the group is staying at Pop. I booked @niter at Coronado, @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli switched to Beach Club and we are at AKL. @SWCOkieDisneyFan is also at Pop with @MDU and @Darth_DopeyD73 is also at Pop

Is that everyone? Did I miss people?

If I got to vote for my group we would be at PORS. But DS10 loves AKL and he promises I get PORS in September and October if I give AKL this trip. Yup, I am negotiating with a 10 year old.

I think I can one up you - we are the Wishart home for wayward animals. Another kitten has taken up residence here. I like to think it means I am raising a kind and loving kid. However in the interim we have cat wars in full effect.

All this makes me wish I was younger.

555 is staying Saturday night at Pop also :sunglasses:

I’ll believe it when i see it. @555 ditched us in June…

yep. I’m at POP with @MDU Saturday then into my own room on Sunday. Then I’m off to Yacht Club for my conferences.

@Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli and @SWCOkieDisneyFan who is 555 in real life? Last minute I think we are bringing the nanny. Have been wanting to bring her and she wont need to skip classes if she comes now.

@SWCOkieDisneyFan and he are friends. I only know he was supposed to tour with us that fateful fountain night at Epcot and missed out because he had to work late.

Have I mentioned how much I’m looking forward to this and meeting/seeing you guys?? I’m so excited my DH gave me the OK to come a day earlier.

Although I am not doing HN with you fine people, I am there when you all will be. I am at AKL

Ditto, @Darth_DopeyD73! My DH was super understanding to give me the go ahead after I had already booked flights and a hotel.

@OBNurseNH we are also at AKL and I will look for you. I wear my Liner button on my backpack. Do you have kids? I am constantly seeking kids for DS10 to play with and the pool at AKL is huge.

Why aren’t you coming to HN?

1 Like

For the record, this is all @MDU 's doing. She was going to be down there & I thought a play date would be fun. Then we needed somewhere to play and you know how she is about wanting a bar close by.

It’s going to be so much fun!!!

of course it’s @MDU’s fault. I blame her for everything. LOL! But I’d be lost without her. She was my first Liner meet and will always be one of my greatest friends <3 her!!

1 Like

@MagicMN: do you have FPP’s for EE and if so, what time? I’ll try to see if there are any left for around the same time. Otherwise, maybe I’ll take a chance with single rider and try to get on the same time as you guys with no FPP.

I got them for 4:20 for my family of 3 but there is only 1 rider - the 13 year old

We are 3:35 to 4:45. Hoping another adult is around to either ride with DD6 or briefly babysit DD4.

I got 3:55-4:55pm so we’ll overlap!! same with you @alitig1!!

@Darth_DopeyD73, will you ride with DD6 if necessary? She is EE obsessed.

I always hang out by the test car near rhe single rider line while DS goes on the ride, if DD4 wants to hang out with me it’s fine. I am a florida certified teacher and taught pre-k for 8 years so I am safe. :smile: