Guys Iger is KILLING it - more updates from today 1/10/23

Funny… Just when you said that, blogmikey came out with 3 articles :slight_smile:

7 Likes

??? I can’t decipher this abbreviation.

2 Likes

Yes, just the ride photos.

1 Like

Yup- doesn’t go to 11 unil after I leave lol

1 Like

Oh that @mikejs78

Always working hard to bring us the news.

Gotta love him!

7 Likes

Bummer :confused:

At DL/DCA it was 1pm.

I would be happy if they’d do Genie+ the same - $20 a day but it includes ALL photopass AND you can buy it as a part of your ticket package.

5 Likes

I don’t doubt this, but the PR side of this is going sooooo much better these days. I am curious about changes on THAT team.

Between some solid discounts and the free parking I’ve got clients saving a whole bunch… Like a couple grand a piece. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Hello stranger, I haven’t seen you here in a while :blush:

3 Likes

Already semi planning second trip DS 2 won’t be able to go this trip which is fine cause he wants to head to Universal Hollywood for Nintendo

1 Like

Hi!! :slight_smile:

Yeah…I haven’t had a trip planned - or had a plan to have a trip planned since my last trip so I was avoiding to avoid FOMO. But the combo of having too many friends who did Marathon Weekend and me watching and re-watching season 2 of The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom got me itchy to go again!

I have a kinda splurgy cruise planned on Celebrity to Bermuda over my birthday (it wasn’t as splurgy, but I decided to change to a special class - not suite, but like the level below), so it won’t be a fancy Deluxe trip, but I’m thinking I can swing a Mod with the special dining card promo (I made another thread about ponderings) for late August!

And hopefully a DCL cruise Feb 2024!

3 Likes

#2 works for G+ - you can stack and there is no limit.

I don’t think they want the “in the park” rule because WDW has much more of a rope drop culture than DL and having people make the mad dash to RotR while on their phones would probably be a disaster.

7 Likes

I know the feeling. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Is this on Disney+?!?!

1 Like

Yep!! As of January 4!! (I have noticed that I can’t put it on at school on my Class profile - I have that with parental controls…perhaps too strict for even The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.)

2 Likes

all we need now is park hopping rules to either 1) move up to 12 pm or 2) completely disappear!

7 Likes

No way!!! Thanks! Wahoo for the long weekend!

2 Likes

It’s really good!! I’ll just say have kleenex ready in a couple of places…they do get a little deeper into the harder/more challenging side of animal care in this season. But it’s really good!! (And the 2 youngest baby rhinos get their turns to shine!!)

DLR Park Hopping will be moved up to 11am from 1pm, & more dates will be available at lowest price tier.

2 Likes

Interview with Joshy. He’s awfully tentative on the changes which suggests to me that they originate with Iger and not D’Amaro.

3 Likes