Guys Iger is KILLING it - more updates from today 1/10/23

But is he though?!?! I’m about to get a Universal park in my state and Epic Universe in 2025. I’d prefer that kind of news from Disney!

5 Likes

How did I not know Uni is building in TX???!!!

2 Likes

I think it just broke?

3 Likes

It just got announced today :+1:t2::laughing:

3 Likes

Kinda makes that “free parking” seem less ground breaking.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Yes. And now I see @DWjoe cracked the same parking joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey, what’s more exciting - groundbreaking rides and new parks, or free parking, pricing tiers, and park hopping times? :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wow. Can you please ask easier questions next time? Why start with “the meaning of life” level stuff?

4 Likes

Depends on who you are.

I’ve no interest whatsoever in Universal. So for me the stuff at Disney has way more weight.

4 Likes

Oh - I know what’s better for me….
I prefer when I don’t pay big bucks and then have to Be the magic.

4 Likes

I actually have no interest in any of the universal IP‘s, (save how to save your Dragon). That being said, I am regretful that I waited so long to visit the parks. Some of the most novel rides I’ve ever experienced.

5 Likes

Exactly. I’m a data and numbers guy so the Disney announcement is far more interesting to me too :nerd_face:

You don’t find yield management magical? Awww :cry:

4 Likes

I think you only need to save them if you don’t train them first :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

I worked all night and slept three hours.

I’m lucky I could remember part of the title and not just call it the toothless movie.

4 Likes

You’re a champion :muscle:t3:

1 Like

That’s one noun you could use…

3 Likes

I just had this image of a very sleepy mom slurring “you know, that No Teeth the Nighthawk movie” :rofl:

5 Likes

Future plans for 2 “minor parks” and a fifth gate???

6 Likes

The Universal theme park in Texas is geared to young children. It sounds more like the Peppa Pig park.