Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster opens May 27

Winning isn’t everything

1 Like

?

:confused:

I don’t understand.

That link doesn’t work. What did it say?

It’s one song but it’s a mashup of several songs. I’ll try to link it again.

2 Likes

How about a screen shot?! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh ok. That should be fun. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes and it will save me money because I won’t have to buy ILL every visit to try and get all the holiday songs :rofl:

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m going Sunday to check out the Christmas song overlay! I was going to try and avoid spoilers but gave in and watched this

I don’t like it :sob::frowning: maybe in person will be better but it just isn’t what I was hoping it would be.

2 Likes

It’s just going to play that song on a non-stop loop for a month now?

It’s not great. :frowning:

There’s so much great holiday music out there, too.

2 Likes

Right ?!?!

2 Likes

Yes! At least I’m out of town for a week, then my pass is blocked for a week. (Oh wait I’m a CM now :thinking:)

So I really won’t have a lot of chances to ride it anyway. DD is pissed she has to wait until next year to try for September again :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok we are watching the GOTG holiday special and they should have used THIS music!!!

4 Likes

Right?!! It’s so fun!!

1 Like

What a great little show!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So, are they not playing the original 6 songs now? Just one holiday song (whatever it is—I didn’t watch the video)?

1 Like

Correct. It’s just the 1 song until the end of Festival of the holidays I believe.

2 Likes

Well, that seems like a downgrade! I’m going to try to ride multiple times and I was hoping to hear some different songs. :confused:

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping for a new list of songs to collect.

3 Likes

There really wasn’t that much for the correct time frame though. Even the Holiday Special is not from Peter’s earth time frame.