Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster opens May 27

I wish they would have had this magnet when we were there earlier this month. Anyone want to pick this up for me pretty please?

2 Likes

I think we were discussing the location of the ride photo here as well as my ongoing TR thread. I have confirmation of where we think it is today. Our missing photo from back in June showed up. It was the time we got the song DD really wanted to get. Itā€™s obvious in the photo that she has just realized itā€™s Everybody Wants to Rule the World. So the camera isnā€™t right at the take off but just as you turn the corner and hear the music kick in. We were in the back car on this round. Iā€™ll share the photo as soon as she removes the water mark because itā€™s pretty good!

5 Likes

Are we still blurring ride photos? :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

That little guyā€™s face is priceless!

3 Likes

I want that magnet too! I didnā€™t see it last week.

2 Likes

Wow VQ is still open today at 3:00pm

2 Likes

September crowds are historically crazy low.

1 Like

Flights of passage is 45 min right now!

Iā€™m assuming it will be crazy this weekend though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping it will be this way next week after Labor Day!

1 Like

Same. Iā€™m there Sep 8-18th. TP significantlty increased crowd level predictions for that time. Keeping my fingers crossed it remains low after all

1 Like

So I might have to go to Epcot every afternoon if VQ still open :rofl:

6 Likes

That is the song we got. I was singing along when I wasnā€™t screaming or laughing. :joy:

2 Likes

Note that this article says SONG. Does that mean itā€™s only one or just an oversight. If itā€™s only 1 it better be Whamā€™s Last Christmas!!

4 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

That will DQ everyone who rides from Whamaggedon

3 Likes

They can just not ride and then my waits will be shorter

2 Likes

Butā€¦ donā€™t you want to win?

Nope

1 Like

Oh.

Thatā€™s weird.

I always want to win. At everything.

Hmmm seems weird but at least I wonā€™t need to ride everyday to try and get them all :rofl:

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1578410237719203842?s=46&t=gBukvoiShdHhCDsKeOkaYg