Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster opens May 27

couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

You must have been right behind us we had a 1030 and we’re through in about an hour & 15 minutes

Definitely to hot to stay in park-

2 Likes

and… DH was flex timing work to do his preview… the weather/heat was an added motivator to get in and leave.

1 Like

Saw this:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/guardians-of-the-galaxy/news/17may2022-details-announced-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-virtual-queue-boarding-groups.htm

3 Likes

DS 1& significant other were w/me

DS 2 poor thing didn’t want to miss out on work & is welding in Tampa- can’t imagine I am overheating just thinking about his protective gear

Cross your fingers he can make the preview Friday

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

and for cooler temps, he deserves it ! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Still doing the Genie+ thing and bumping to 2pm. I’ll be visiting GS when I get to MK this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait we were there the same day just hours apart? Someday we will time things right and meet up :grinning:

I posted a blurred review from our preview last night on my continuous trip report if anyone is interested. Just wanted to chime in on the motion sickness. DH said it made him a bit wonky but not enough to not ride it again. He has to look out the window in a moving car. A bumpy plane ride gets to him and I think ST is the worst ride wise but he will still ride it.

3 Likes

I noticed this too :rofl: I thought you were still in NY and then I caught up on postings. Eventually!

I was more nauseous my first time and yesterday we ate right before the ride and it made a big difference.

2 Likes

How come you were able to ride twice in one day? I heard they weren’t allowing that at AP previews, at least lately.

1 Like

oh… I understood it to mean the nausea wouldn’t prevent them from riding again not that they got a second ride… I could be wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh I think you’re right! My mind just jumped to that conclusion.

2 Likes

@vcka is correct. We only got 1 ride but he will ride it again whenever we are in EP

3 Likes

I can see why. I asked about a second ride both times b/c … you gotta’ ask, and was disappointed. :pleading_face: I’m not totally jealous of those w/ multiple rides b/c I don’t think I could handle it back to back, I’d need a breather in-between

2 Likes

we will as well, b/c it was that awesome! and I need to hear all the different sound tracks :wink:

3 Likes

I had asked on chat if they were being given. Someone on Sunday got multiple rides. I assume maybe it just has to do with the line. :woman_shrugging: Park was closed when we walked out so wasn’t even an option for us to ask.

4 Likes

Oh my god. Amazing ride!! We got there about 10 mins before 2, and were towards the front. Went right thru the queue to the first showroom. Able to get row 9. When we left line was trailing all the way to Connections.

10 Likes

the line length fluctuates all day it seems. I’m glad you didn’t have long in the sun

1 Like

Answering my earlier question in case it helps someone: DH and I had passholder previews today. He can’t ride because of motion sickness, and I was able to get in line a second time using his magicband. (They were not allowing rerides today, but this worked fine.)

Absolutely amazing ride!!!

9 Likes

OMG, why didn’t I think of that on Monday! Where were you then?!? :laughing: Good Job!

4 Likes