Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster opens May 27

I’m not going to be riding for over a year from opening, but I’m very excited to watch the previews and reviews and to see how the queue ends up operating. It’s nice to have new rides at Disney again, finally!

2 Likes

Just in my inbox now:

Calling all Guardians to EPCOT®

As an Annual Passholder or eligible Disney Vacation Club ® Member, you’re invited to a special sneak peek of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind , an all-new family thrill coaster at EPCOT®!

Be on the lookout for a registration email in your inbox soon.

8 Likes

5 Likes

It’s so reassuring to know that I’m on a list! :joy:

4 Likes

In MDE, you can click on the star for the attraction at EP, and open the description page. If you leave it open long enough, you might see something fun. I did. I couldn’t get it to happen a second time - yet.

Got that too.

1 Like

Does your AP have to be active to get this? I did not get an email (but I am not DVC).

I would think so.

I didn’t see anything “fun”…at least, not sure what I’m looking for. I waited quite a while on the page, but nothing happened other than the video just kept playing over and over and over again. (That little video DOES give a slight spoiler, though…nothing significant…but something I didn’t know about the ride story line.)

1 Like

Damn I’m going to miss it by a few days!

boy I hope so - we are at SSR from the 14th-21st

and there is a moonlight magic scheduled for the 24th

Are APs were not activated during the previews for Rat-

We had dvc reservations and everything but they said no registration until ap was activated. thankfully we got in with DVC

There’s no star on MDE wait times map :frowning: You got two special things then

1 Like

That’s the link/post I was talking about earlier.

1 Like

Seems like it will still be their event registration page. “Event Registration Is Not Open”

Yup. I know that’s what I used last time when I saw Remy went live. I saw it posted here and still didn’t have an email from Disney so I just went straight to the link.

1 Like

In the past, is it only the AP holder that gets to ride? Or, can they bring an additional person?

Only the AP holder and the card has to be activated already

3 Likes

Thanks! Best to temper expectations.

1 Like

It was on the attraction location map, not the wait times.

1 Like