Grinchmas

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Confirming. The bookings opened October 5th and the images are from October 6th.

5 Likes

Brilliant, thanks so much!

1 Like

I can tell you that I bought my Grinch Breakfast package on day one. They were sold out on day 3! Don’t wait, when they go on sale, if you want to do this!

5 Likes

Do they announce in advance when they are going on sale?

No. You just need to watch for it.

4 Likes

Ugh that’s what I thought. Oh well, I’ve got 18 months to prepare :joy:

1 Like

I just realised the blue is when it’s not offered :woman_facepalming: Back to the drawing board.

2 Likes

That took me a while too!

2 Likes

I feel like such a fool! The days were going to work out well for me, not so much now :joy:

I have had Portofino booked for this December since August 2022 with a MVT deal. I am going to follow your planning because it is helping me!

1 Like

I’m planning for next year so there won’t be much until probably next summer. I didn’t realise you could book further than a year out.

Keep an eye on this page:

https://magicalvacationstravel.com/mvt/mvt-exclusive-deals/

It is only to Feb. 2024 right now

2 Likes

Thanks!

This isn’t accurate. The calendar you saw said “unavailable” because they were sold out. I know because I had my breakfast on Thurs. Dec. 8th. A date that is “unavailable”.

It’s true it’s not happening every morning. It was about 3 - 4 days of the week, but I can’t remember which dates they didn’t do it. I want to say no Mon. - Wed. meals. I’ve been searching to find out, but all I can see from 2022 is “select dates”…

I’m bored, so I’m gonna keep looking…

2 Likes

No Mon-Weds is what it shows for the breakfast?

I just realized I was looking at the “Tour” calendar as both were in that post!

The breakfast really did sell out completely in less than a week! Keep your eyes open for an announcement once HHN gets started.

3 Likes

Oh shoot! I was looking at your 2024 dates the other day and remember thinking that you could do the breakfast but not the tour.

But, with it being 2 years away that calendar may change a bit.

1 Like

I’ve tried to figure it out based generally on days before and after Thanksgiving. But I am worried that it might change and I’ll miss both! Right now I’m thinking I’ll do UOR first arriving the day before T/G and try to hit the tour our second night and breakfast the next day, then head to Disney where we should have 3 parties to aim for (I’ll only actually do one). But if the dates get changed I could be SOL!

2 Likes

@PrincipalTinker just an fyi - I had the MVT rate booked for early December as well. The AP rates came out recently for this time period and I was able to get much better AP rates.

Now I’m trying to decide if I need to book anything special for Grinchmas when it becomes available which is why I opened this thread. Right now, I’m thinking I’m going to do MVMCP one night and not do any add ons for Grinchmas. I’ll have five full days with express at Uni and I’m not fussed if I can’t meet the Grinch. Never really been that interested in the characters at either park. An empty castle show would be nice though. :thinking:

1 Like