3 Likes

What was me? Can’t see what you’re replying to

1 Like

The cucumber thief.

5 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

6 Likes

Sigh.

I’m getting irritated over the waits for dining this trip.

I can see eleventy open tables in there. We have been checked in for almost 30 minutes. We are almost 15 mins past ressie time. I’m beginning to think we are going to miss FEA because the restaurant is running behind.

5 Likes

Yay glad you were able to get them! Cute pics!

2 Likes

Do you have a LL for FEA?

2 Likes

Go to a blue umbrella after and tell them that dining was late. They’ll probably turn it into it anytime.

6 Likes

I’ve had luck just showing up at the ride and telling them we’re late because of an ADR.

7 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

That’s the plan.

1 Like

We showed up 20 minutes past the grace period at Soarin because of our Space ADR. I apologized for being so late and the CM just laughed and said 20 minutes that’s nothing and let us in.

5 Likes

Good to know. I really don’t want to waste time
At a blue umbrella.

Just FEA and Club Cool after we eat. Then I have to check in on my friends at the savanna

8 Likes

I think it’s worth going to FEA and see what happens.

2 Likes

Noooo it’s over already?!? Where did the week go??!

Also your twilight safari pictures were AMAZING and I immediately texted @Keith718 that we have to do this next time.

I have to say, Remy really made me motion sick. Partially because 3-D glasses on top of my own glasses is just too much, but also because it kinda jerks you around.

Hey Disney, here’s an idea… maybe increase your wages, so that you can actually get people to, you know, work? (I am sorry - this sucks. It really sounds like they’re hideously understaffed.)

I hope you are on FEA right now!

10 Likes

He enjoyed it the first time.

Today we all agreed it felt rougher and it bothered me some in terms of motion sickness which it has never done before.

Also why can’t anyone figure out how to help is blind people enjoy 3D better with glasses.

5 Likes

We are just paying our check. 20 mins til the window closes. We won’t make it but I’m
Going to ask them to allow us on anyway.

It bothers me that we rushed through this breakfast because of G+ combined with staffing stuff at the restaurants. We ordered upon sitting and we are almost on our way. DELICIOUS meal, but not relaxed and enjoyable in the way that it should be

15 Likes

I agree. Have the kind that fit over glasses like those sunglasses covers. I suppose it may be possible to buy some of your own like that.

Of course, I can’t do 3D at all, so it’s a moot point.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I love a good butterfly garden.

3 Likes

Walking past Stormalong Bay just now. And there are men without shirts in there.

Don’t they know??!!

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

8 Likes