Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

WOW!! Stunning photo!!

2 Likes

that photo is amazing! i forget what they are called but we got such a kick out of the birds that look like grumpy old men!

2 Likes

Disney at dawn, amirite?

19 Likes

At IG at 7:37 for 8a EE

9 Likes

Through security at 7:41

Through entry with EE scan at 7:44

Held at France side of bridge.

Across the bridge at 7:48

13 Likes

8:15

The boy child is sitting it out. Probably best but it makes me sad because did you know that Ratatouille is his favorite Disney movie?

He did get to ride our first day and he said he is satisfied with that and would rather not ruin his last day.

24 Likes

Queue skips the art room at this hour.

2 Likes

On at 8:21 off at 8:26

6 Likes

Oh this hurts my heart. Glad he did get a chance to ride once. and really glad he is at least with you all today!

3 Likes

Belatedly reading through your trip report now. We parked in Unicorn Pee in March (fam started and ended our day laughing at this clever mnemonic device) so this brought back fond memories of our entirely too early (but ultimately worth it) AK morning.

Sounds like a great trip so far and thanks for letting me follow along!

6 Likes

Ahhh. I can’t wait to have those YC/Crescent Lake views in (checks countdown…) 51 days!

Where are you having breakfast? What is Y&Y?

9 Likes

Y&Y = A &C if I haven’t had enough coffee

13 Likes

I’m hungry

13 Likes

Oh, I was so confused. I was like I didn’t know Y&Y had breakfast.

3 Likes

Snack time!!

2 Likes

Is he doing the wheelchair again today? How did that go yesterday? I hope he feels better soon!

3 Likes

Yes he is. That went well yesterday. DD keeps getting frustrated by our leisurely pace :roll_eyes:

It’s hard being a mom trying to keep multiple children happy

18 Likes

Thank you @katielouhou for info on where to find this:

30 Likes

Ok that makes more sense… My first thought was Yak & Yeti, but since you were at Epcot that was impossible… Was going through the Epcot restaurants in my head to try to match up Y&Y! :rofl:

4 Likes