Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

these guys look badass, but how warm was it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Our a&c took FOREVER at the end of march. It didnt bother me too much til, ya know, that ended up being our only park day.

3 Likes

Good choice of food. Sorry you felt rushed though.

2 Likes

Image8

who is this

6 Likes

Ugh that sucks. I am so disappointed at how much Disney seems not to be able to rise back to the level of service they’re known for.

Those waffles look sooooo tasty though. Yummmm…

4 Likes

I was wondering this too… but I figured that it was probably A&C… its too funny when Liners can read each other’s minds… LOL

7 Likes

You found the Black Panther rock!

6 Likes

I think thet are working on it. It should get a lot better once the college program and the international program resume later this summer. Tons of people who are in food service currently in Epcot will transfer to other places.

The issue is they just don’t have the staff right now and can’t hire it fast enough.

3 Likes

It was hot!

Jafar of course!

1 Like

Wakanda Forever!

3 Likes

No problem at Frozen. Didn’t even have to say anything. Got a green Mickey. It was just about 10 past our window

9 Likes

Yay!!

The grace period (official with green light) is 15 min past your window.

5 Likes

For the sake of others who need this info:

5 Likes

Oh why did I think it was 5?!

3 Likes

5 before, you just mixed it up.

4 Likes

This dessert party area is my favorite spot in all the parks. It’s where we had our wedding reception. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::birthday:

21 Likes

We had encountered horrible food service/sit down dining staffing issues at DLR too, but it makes total sense that staffing WS put an added strain on the rest of WDW.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like