Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

He’s after the cans!!

2 Likes

Sounds like an amazing trip! Hope you all have a great time with great weather and lots of magical moments and memories.
Excited to follow along :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!! What a fabulous trip you have planned. And some great surprises!!
Safe travels!

3 Likes

Good. The forum has been lacking in palapa photos recently.

6 Likes

Have a wonderful trip!

3 Likes

Ok guys. In Newark.

It is REALLY fucking windy up there today. It was a rough flight for me and I fly well; I’m worried Luke may have a hard time boarding the next one based on his face during descent.

Pulling up to the gate and on the ground for a couple of hours. Here’s hoping the wind settles a bit.

8 Likes

Plane palapa

38 Likes

Is there a trick to uploading photos? Mine in my TR just keeps saying “uploading” indefinitely. Glad you made it to your first stop safely, sorry about the turbulence! I feel for Luke, I’ve been flying since I was an infant and bad turbulence/rough landings still makes me a bit green sometimes

1 Like

Connection strength. And also there seems to be a recent limit imposed of not more than 5 at a time

4 Likes

Got it, probably the crappy plane connection is to blame then

2 Likes

I’m late but …

I am HERE for this trip report! Have coco-pineapple-dole-whip-sipping-slushy-palapa-docious time!

20 Likes

Your kids are young adults now! when did that happen. Good looking family you got there.

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

isn’t that your job?

love it!

Good luck with that

4 Likes

This airport is actually pretty super nice!!

4 Likes

:joy:
Best picture of the day so far!!

4 Likes

Loads of, like, desk space with charging stations and plenty of food and drink. At least in this terminal (United)

2 Likes

Crap. It is. I don’t want to lose my job.

4 Likes

I think United just recently upgraded their terminal there. Glad it’s decent now. Better than my UA hub, Dulles. That’s the pits

2 Likes

You can’t lose the job you created… I think. @OBNurseNH is gunning for it though, with that plane palapa!

6 Likes