Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

have a lovely trip! and congrats to dd and ds!

4 Likes

Yay! It’s finally here!!!

4 Likes

Congratz to both.

and also

4 Likes

YAY! I love your trip reports so much. It’s what pushed me to start doing my mini day trip reports. Have all the fun! Congrats to DD & DS!

8 Likes

Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip. (And better weather this time!) Congrats to DD on her graduation. Time flies, and the happy family moments and memories are something to treasure! Have fun!

3 Likes

I am so humbled by those of you who are sharing that you do reports because mine inspired you, and how much you enjoy when I do them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Through security and grabbing lunch. Flight is on time

46 Likes

Have a great trip! I can’t wait to follow along. Your trip reports are some of the best! I can’t believe your daughter is already graduating…time goes by way too fast. Soak up all those memories! Safe travels!

6 Likes

That’s a snazzy jacket you’ve got on there!

4 Likes

Could not be more excited for your family or to follow along on your trip! Your “top ten” summer trip inspired lots of the things I ended up planning for my trip next week, and I’ll be following this one even more closely since we leave so soon. Have all the fun!:blush:

5 Likes

Exciting!

5 Likes

Yay!! Have a great time! Can’t wait to read all about it!

3 Likes

Yay very excited to follow along! I love your writing style in your trip reports, always a fun read. Safe travels!

4 Likes

Yes, but in the words of Sam the American Eagle, “is it cultural?”

3 Likes

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Boarding!

23 Likes

What a gorgeous day! You sure you want to leave?

2 Likes

Um yes

Bum in seat. We just did a little seat shuffle. A mom was separated from her children who were behind us. A bunch of great passengers rearranged so everyone is with their family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not everyone is a jerk!

35 Likes

That’s nice to hear!

3 Likes

12 Likes