Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

I thought so too. I flew in and out of EWR last October (United terminal) and it was easy to get around and, you know, wait to leave!

2 Likes

I think you created the job.

3 Likes

Well then you’d better be careful or ill appoint another ambassador of the ISPA if you don’t do better

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

6 Likes

We’ll see. This MCO Hyatt palapa surprise that you hinted at may be enough to steal the job.

6 Likes

I would hate to be fired.

22 Likes

Now this is a vantage point I don’t think we originally saw. Is this from your dive boat?

6 Likes

Random bit of tassel on the ground I. The terminal.

17 Likes

I love it! Maybe you can have @OBNurseNH as your vice ambassador.

That plane palapa deserves extra credit because that took some real planning! Probably had to order a Shirley Temple from the Chinese restaurant to get it too!

6 Likes

Great pic! Go Sox! And my DS19 is Luke also! Good taste!

4 Likes

Boarded next flight already :flushed:

Not complaining!

10 Likes

That is actually from our other visit there and we were on a boat.

3 Likes

She should get credit for creativity with the plane palapa. And bonus points if she can find a palapa at MCO.

6 Likes

A sure sign you’re leaving out of MHT and not BOS :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m having a hard time with “Newark airport” and “nice” in the same sentence. I am probably permanently mentally scarred from when Newark meant the bunker-like north terminal and a ride on PeoplExpress. As you never fail to remind me how ancient I am compared to you, you might not remember it. It was an early discount carrier. Think Soviet-era Aeroflot, only with less style and less friendly staff.

7 Likes

I know right?! I was very pleasantly surprised. I’d be happy to go through there again in the future.

Plus, we flew over the Statue Of Liberty on takeoff! Pics later - DD snagged one while I was doing some travel work.

7 Likes

It’s, uh, still windy up here. Takeoff was wobbly and there’s a lot of potholes in the sky today.

8 Likes

Uh-oh! Fingers crossed Luke handles all the sky potholes ok!

5 Likes

Potholes :joy:. When I first started flying I would close the window shade and pretend I was on a train. Safely on the ground. Kind of the same motion.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: but also :grimacing::grimacing:

6 Likes