I don’t plan on using Genie, just Genie+. I don’t need push notifications to tell me to go to the Teacups. So I’ll just keep an eye on the tip board. The most complicated for me will be hopping to another park, particularly to HS. We are rope dropping AK our first day and then hopping to HS late afternoon. I’ll have to keep an eye on times to grab either SDD or MF for when we are there in the evening.
So Mickey turns blue if you’re not supposed to be using the LL.
Do we know if it turns blue if you came too late for your LL window?
Do we know anyone who has maintained such a thread over many months who might be good at doing this for this particular set of products??


I would think if you missed it it turns blue. That’s what would happen with FP. I heard many an argument about that.
I think I read that the tip board doesn’t populate unless you do the genie first. I might be wrong.
You’re kidding me, right?
Bumping this so everyone knows that @NoBellePrizeWinner likes PVH
And don’t you forget it!
nope… it’s a lot like MaxPass and MP was easy to use. I’ve been listening to the TP guys on YouTube and some other vloggers and … I really don’t understand the confusion, but I also think that they will/ might be making adjustments sooooo I’m not going to fret about it now until the dust settles.
and the anti 
We should make sure to reference this in various threads in the future.
LOL
I was gonna say this earlier in response to JJT when he made a joke about PVH in that the food is terrible but at least it has ambience and a look thru window to iasw. Now Pizzafari on the other hand can happily sink into the earth please and thank you.
People do that kind of thing all the time. Some people at Six Flags last year got into an argument cuz someone jumped into the flashpass line without paying and another guest called them on it (not an employee but a guest). Sometimes people just don’t know and other times they don’t care that they’re breaking the rules.
Ha!
Since I do not have a trip scheduled to WDW and may be not into all the little details, perhaps someone else can create/manage this?
I just upgraded a 6 day pass with genie+ and I realized this is absolutely going to cannabalize the park hopper add on. The two are right next to each other and you think to yourself, “gee should I optimize my one park per day or hop to a less crowded park each night.”
I see them playing well together. A new park means a whole new selection of G+ options. I see AK and HS being a good combo. AK in the morning doing standby while stacking HS afternoon G+. Then maybe finish off the day in MK or EP grabbing G+ for the immediate future and hopping into a standby ILL$$$ right before close.
At some point you have to throw in the towel on your first parks G+ passes or wait 2 hours to get the 2nd parks pass. On the sales end I’m sure that’s the benefits analysis going on to decide which has the most value and if they are still providing a combined value or one reduces the value of the other.
Good question can you park hop and do every ILL$ in one day?
No bc you are limited to 2 ILL$ a day.
Darn I wasn’t sure if it was just 2 per park.
Good question can you park hop and do every ILL$ in one day?
No, but it does extend the G+ options since at some point at your first park, you will already have gotten G+ for the rides you want, and yoou can’t get duplicate G+.
So Genie asks you to select up to 8 attractions to plug into your itinerary.
Does it only offer the LL times for those 8 attractions?
Is there a search function or something where you can obtain LL for a specific attraction that isn’t one of your 8 or something that Genie suggests?