Look at AK wait times today. Yesterday was similar
From your keyboard to God’s ears. Less efficient other users means more availability for us liners.
For me, it seems complicated because it’s completely new to me and if I’m going to pay for it I want to exploit it and maximize its value as much as possible. If you are ok to pay the $15 and use G+ a few times during the day without stressing out about saving the most time for the money, you are right, it is not complicated.
@Julianne_fki reminded me that I’ve used MaxPass before and it’s very similar. And the first time I really utilized MP I had a seasoned Disney Freak w/ me and she taught me how to ‘work it’. Genie is very similar. I don’t want to pay extra extra just to ride something. I’d rather use TP. TP is $15 for the year apposed to $15 a day per use per person. TP has worked really well for me/us. I’m going to keep listening to TP to see how they help us navigate Genie too. I’m glad I wouldn’t fall for some of the bogus food recommendations we saw yesterday
Although, I don’t mind the suggestions. I didn’t listen to them 
I’ll confess this here since it will get buried, but I actually kind of like PVH. I admit it’s not good pizza, but I don’t expect it to be. I get the kid’s meal. So, for less than $10 I get a full belly while watching people ride IASW and holding up signs telling them to clap. Ok, I’ll go back to Liner timeout now…
LOL… I didn’t mind PVH either. And there was AC. I don’t expect a lot from QS at WDW other than to rest my feet and dispel the hunger.
I’ll sit next to you and keep you company ![]()
FIFY ![]()

I would LOVE PVH if the pizza was at least decent. Their pizza is the slightest notch above revolting. Barely edible to me. It’s a great location, AC, lots of seating, no wait, etc. That’s why I was so disappointed.
The last time I had their pizza was 2018 and I don’t remember hating it but actually thought it was pretty good. But a lot can change over time.
I also like Pizzerizzo, pretty sure I’m alone on that one too. I guess I just have very low standards for pizza.
Actually, now that I’m thinking about this, I think it’s because there is one pizza place that I grew up going to and no pizza is good to me compared with that. So that’s the answer. I don’t expect to have good pizza, so I’m never disappointed
… expectations are premeditated resentments… so you can never be disappointed if you don’t have any expectations.
PVH had a great buffet breakfast back in 2018 at EMM. I was skeptical but everyone said it was delicious, and it really was! So there’s potential there, lol.
I think I like Pizzerizzo ok. I like cheap pizza. Microwave, skating rink pizza, frozen, whatever - I usually enjoy it. But PVH pizza is just gross.
I’m already in timeout here, why you gotta keep kicking me while I’m down? lol
Ha ha sorry I’ll drop it. 
I think PizzaRizzo is good standard kid pizza like I grew up on.
People have always done this with FastPass… You tap and keep moving no matter what color the Mickey turns. I don’t and wouldn’t do it. However, I’ve heard stories of CMs who don’t bother to chase down people who keep going. So, I’m not surprised someone tried it here.
oh, I remember they had a good salad bar too
