Genie+ Changes for Christmas

Or your reusable water bottle…

3 Likes

Excellent point!

2 Likes

I like how you Liners think!!

How else are you supposed to have mimosas for breakfast at rope drop?

5 Likes

Someone in a Universal thread talked about going without their phone all day at Universal and it got me thinking…we’re gonna have hotel EP and I know when and how to hit VelociCoaster and Hagrid’s. If I don’t mobile order (is that possible) do I even need a phone? Can you imagine being able to just leave your phone in the room. I mean it honestly sounds fantastic. Can’t do that with Genie+!

6 Likes

I take way too many pics to be able to do that, but I get what you’re saying

5 Likes

My new phone is a great photographer cuz it isn’t me…but also it sounds super nice. The only thing I worry about is mobile order.

2 Likes

Now you 100% need an external battery too. Use to be able to get away without one some days, but definitely not now. Also fwiw I had terrible experiences with mobile order inside the parks earlier this month. Resort qs was fine, but not any of the times I used it in the parks.

4 Likes

I see I found today’s bitching thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

Oof. Just realized that with HS opening at 8:30 everyone will be at their 120 minute mark at 2:30. That means that the 2:32 SDD drop will be seen by the masses.

Seriously, beer me.

9 Likes

100% guilty.

2 Likes

Oh, I am just getting started. Pull up a seat.

8 Likes

I always have this with me

2 Likes

100% just kidding! @Jeff_AZ

9 Likes

Honestly, it might be time to let the mouse be for a bit. It just seems like it’s misfire after misfire lately.

Even their simple “no brainer” wins they’re fouling up (ex: merch for the parties, and the party overlays weren’t there either for Halloween or Christmas )

6 Likes

Hmmm so I will be there January 3 through 7. We arrive late morning on the 3rd and are going to HS that afternoon. My plan was to try and get a SDD LL right at 7 and then pay for ILL for MMRR and RotR. That’s really the three rides we want to do although I would try for another LL for Toy Story Mania at 11. If MMRR is going to be part of Genie, then I can’t buy a ILL for it? If it’s just a regular LL I hope I can get one at 11.

I said this exact thing on another thread. Confuse the die hard fans so much we just throw money at it if we can, or suck it up and wait if we can’t, and make the once in a lifetimers feel special for skipping the terribly long line for barnstormer.

5 Likes

Die Hard is for life, not just for Christmas.

7 Likes

Yeah. I have a 5n trip planned in early May and until they announced the return of WAT I was 95% sure I wasn’t going to go. Now I’m at 50% cause I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do wat lol

3 Likes

If you aren’t watching the fireworks at MK, that is a great time to go to Space Mountain and 7dmt. The line is zilch pretty much everywhere. I would be disappointed about no ILL for Space, as that line was short when all the other G+ attractions were long lines. There was a 25 minute wait in the middle of the afternoon 2 weeks ago.

We saw ROTR with less than an hour wait the last hour of the night the night we were at HS. The only ILL that had long lines all day was FEA. My boys weren’t interested in that anyway.

1 Like