Forget the glass slippers, this Princess wears running shoes RunDisney Princess half marathon trip report

I forgot to note — her name is Lily!

5 Likes

I didnt notice these before at the Up A Great Bird Adventure entrance: Buddha style Dug and Russell

15 Likes

10 Likes

Time to use that FPP!

12 Likes

I’m sure others will smile at me, but for the maybe hundred+ times I’vr ridden EE for the first time today I saw an eagle that rises at the top by the broken track!

And I think if someday they fix the last part I will miss Disco Yeti…

14 Likes

Its after 5pm in Anandapur, right?!

16 Likes

Yes it is!! Enjoy–you’re on vacation!

2 Likes

Fun fact from CM: Komodo dragons are solitary and territorial, and adults will eat little ones. But adults can’t climb while littles can to escape them

8 Likes

OMG. I want these for my yard!!

2 Likes

Doing a RunDisney event is one of my maybe/someday activities so following along eagerly. It sounds like y’all are having a wonderful time!

2 Likes

So love cats!!!

10 Likes

FPP #2 time

12 Likes

Times don’t matter in the world! Lol loving your pictures!

3 Likes

I had booked my FPPs fir today for later than i normally would because originally i was arriving around 10am. so KS was 12noon and i definitely noticed less activity. but still, it was fun! No lions, though :disappointed::frowning:

9 Likes

Terminology: its a Confusion of Wildebests, Mountain of giraffes. didn’t know those!

7 Likes

Lunch at Yak and Yeti then i’m off to find @scrapper1617 !

11 Likes

Thought it was “tower” of giraffes, “crash” of rhinos, “flamboyance” of flamingos

2 Likes

Glad you’re starting out on a high note. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I see a theme developing here. :rofl:
Thanks for all the great photos!!
And I’m being chastised for talking too much to you. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the Circle of Life moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes