Forget the glass slippers, this Princess wears running shoes RunDisney Princess half marathon trip report

I was chastised too for that. I ignored it.:joy:

4 Likes

Of course; just don’t tell the moderators :wink:

4 Likes

We met!

21 Likes

Kevin!

17 Likes

Yay. I tuned in just in time. :heart:

2 Likes

Best photobomb ever!

8 Likes

i thought so too. maybe she was messing with us :joy:

3 Likes

So great to finally meet you!!

9 Likes

Great, another liner meet, love it

6 Likes

Yay! Looking good ladies!

5 Likes

I won’t!

1 Like

So fabulous!!

4 Likes

Awesome photos. Gotta love Liner meets!!

5 Likes

After our Kevin meet, @scrapper1617 and I went back on each of our plans – I headed to my FoP FPP. I enjoy that experience more each time – I get to see more and I find myself more relaxed than excited and hyped, which is nice! This time it was also super fun because lots of people around me must have been doing it for the first time so hearing their gasps and cheers was really fun.

Then I walked around the paths around the tree of life and in the Oasis on my way to the exit – I decided to head to Kidani since I had received my room ready text. Ive been unpacking so I don’t need to do it tonight.

I’m going to head to Epcot shortly – I’ve decided I really do want to see Epcot forever after having seen the fireworks from afar last night.

12 Likes

I love the spontaneity of solo trips! I hope I can do another one someday.

3 Likes

At first I was disappointed there were no giraffes in the view from my studio

but then i spied this guy eating from a place high among the branches

12 Likes

Epcot former futureworld is now a warren off fenced pathways which is still bleh but less bleak. or i’m getting used to it

and another cute but what-do-i-do-with-it? AP festival magnet…

11 Likes

Disney marketing finally caught up

15 Likes

I guess we won’t be running the traditional half marathon course for the last half mile to the finish in the Epcot parking lot!!!

11 Likes

for you @terp05

16 Likes