First (Short) AP Trip Report!

Normally I’d also get a Violet Sake in Japan, but saving that one for tomorrow since I’ve had a couple sweet drinks in a row.

Heading to France next. Couple more stops before we hop over to MK.

4 Likes

Okay we were going to get the beignet from France but the line is bonkers so will try again tomorrow. Up next is my favorite spot in all of WS.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Switched it up this time and got a Blacksmith pub blend which is Guinness and Smithwicks.

12 Likes

Moonshine sour is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

2 Likes

Noting for future reference!

1 Like

Ooo…they changed the bookmark feature no the forums apparently. They added the ability to set alerts for the specific bookmark.

1 Like

Yup! @PrincipalTinker discovered that ?yesterday and mentioned it in another thread. Super awesome for when you want something to pop up during a trip so you remember to see it/do it/eat it/drink it

2 Likes

It’s for sure one of my favorites and has become a must do for every Epcot visit.

1 Like

Hit a couple shops on the way out and then grabbed the Lobster Dip to have while we finished our beers. Probably my favorite thing I tried today.

12 Likes

Now taking the monorail over to MK. Glad we are coming back to Epcot tomorrow because there’s still so much to try!

3 Likes

19 Likes

We got a drizzly afternoon so hopefully it clears some folks out. Although crowds are low already

12 Likes

8 Likes

Space was a posted and actual 20. Now jumped in line for Buzz.

4 Likes

10 min wait for Buzz.

The sky is looking ominous so we hopped in line for Haunted Mansion next. Hoping to make it to the covered area before this hits us.

9 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Started drizzling, but nothing major. We put in a mobile order at CHH and browsed shops until it was time to pick up. Don’t mind sitting for a bit either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Next up…the wildest ride in the wilderness!

11 Likes