First (Short) AP Trip Report!

10 minute waits for BTMRR and Pirates.

9 Likes

Heading towards the hub now. Gonna grab Mickey bars and spots for HEA. Plus UNCs football game is about to start, so can stream while we wait.

5 Likes

About the same spot as yesterday. One light in the way, but not a huge deal.

9 Likes

Do they turn off / dim the lights when it starts?

2 Likes

Yes, lights turn off. Still in the way of the projections, but definitely not the same issue as it’d be with them on.

3 Likes

You can see the impact of the light here. This time, after this photo, I put my phone down and just took it all in for the last time. I was worried again with the weather there’d be no Tink, but again, no issues. It was so magical. There was a family near us who we were chatting with beforehand as well and the little girls delight definitely added to it.

In line for the monorail now and heading back to Epcot to grab cars and go to the hotel. Looking forward to a shower and watching the rest of the football game.

14 Likes

On the way to Animal Kingdom now. Didn’t feel necessary to get there ore RD, but should be in the gates right around official opening.

5 Likes

13 Likes

We may be the only ones in Dinoland.

16 Likes

Walked on Dino and got to stay on and ride again. Probably could have done it over and over for a while, but we will come back later.

6 Likes

Hello beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Love the statues!

4 Likes

Walked on to Everest and now doing it again.

16 Likes

Rode Everest a third time and waited one train for the front row.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Next is some breakfast. The Mickey cinnamon roll is fantastic. Much better than Gaston’s IMO.

8 Likes

And these people voted for me to get the egg sandwich :roll_eyes:

And I listened to them!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

That looks amazing.

2 Likes

:flushed: the egg sandwich looked….boring. Serviceable I’m sure, but this was a treat.

1 Like

Posted 30, actual 25 for KS. Boarding now.

3 Likes

It’s the very same one you can get at any starbucks. It’s “fine” - I get it on occasion here at home - but I was bummed that that was what was picked for me to eat by the group

2 Likes

9 Likes