First (Short) AP Trip Report!

Let the masses go at 10:31, so consistent with previous reports.

3 Likes

:joy: I’m taking advantage of my new DLR Magic Key today and flying down just for the day! Yay for new annual passes!

8 Likes

Yay!! That sounds so fun!

2 Likes

Have a great day! Thanks for all the pictures!

1 Like

TT was basically a walk on minus the design portion.

Then did FEA with about a 15 min walk.

Heading over to Soarin now to wrap up the main rides.

9 Likes

Tempted by the mimosas as we walked by.

16 Likes

That sky looks so inviting.

2 Likes

It’s hot (no surprise) but it’s a pretty day!

3 Likes

15 min for Soarin and got B2. Now it’s time to eat!

7 Likes

First up was the Char Siu Pork Udon from Noodle Exchange which was really tasty and a kind of crazy value at $5.50.

16 Likes

Next up is the Porchetta from the Swanky Saucy Swine which is a tonnnn of food for the price.

10 Likes

How did you like the porchetta? That’s gotten such varying reviews I can’t decide if I want to try it or not.

1 Like

It was great! Everything was well cooked, and the salsa verde was particularly good. I’d get it again. I do think we may have gotten a double helping of the pork because there was so much.

2 Likes

No wait to get into Mexico but about a 15 min wait for La Cava. Worth it of course.

11 Likes

Ok I need margarita details too. You’re really speaking my language today :grin:

3 Likes

This one is the Blood Orange which is what I get every time. Blood orange liquer, tequila blanco, rum and a tajin rim. So delicious. You can’t really go wrong though.

6 Likes

Pepper Shrimp at China is next. This is one of our annual favorites.

8 Likes

Skipped past a couple booths and countries that we will hit tomorrow (all our food has been bigger portions so need a break on that). In line at the Regal Eagle bar now. Poor bartender is on her own out here and there’s a bit of a line.

4 Likes

Grabbed a Moonshine Sour from the Regal Eagle bar. Bartender said this is the most sold drink in the showcase, but the Whiskey Lemonade is the strongest mixed drink.

8 Likes

Japan booth next. Tempura Shrimp Sando was a new one for us and was really good. And of course the Teriyaki Chicken Bun which was excellent as always.

12 Likes