Fireworks are back July 1!

I don’t w/hold :hearts:s from ryan1… he gets them even if he doesn’t care about them :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Just looking back at the Summer 2019 calendar, HEA started at 9:15 PM from Memorial Day weekend till mid-September.

Illuminations started at 9 PM every night in the same time period.

2 Likes

Neat, I learned a new thing :upside_down_face:

I mean… I’m not super strict about not hearting Ryan’s posts, but in this case, it didn’t feel like the heart was sufficient. I really never expected Ryan to pull out vampires and werewolves in the same sentence. It deserves more than a heart can convey. (and now I’m actually agreeing with Ryan about the entire heart system and I’m a little worried…)

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You should be worried. Once everyone starts agreeing with me about everything…the apocalypse starts… :wink:

2 Likes

:worried:

A1

2 Likes

ok… there are too many codes here in these threads :laughing: I don’t know what they mean and I’m not going to learn more/new shorthand :crazy_face::laughing:

I like it more than A1. Because now all I can picture is Ryan at a midnight release party for the Twilight books….

5 Likes

Hearts tell me nothing. A1 (et. al) tells me slightly more than nothing. But the words you use to describe what you like tells me everything. (Or, well, a whole lot.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

You better read between the lines, buck-o.

4 Likes

I always forget about not hearting his posts anyway.

But if I do remember, I may have been known to heart them just to annoy him. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

But…I’m not annoyed. I’m just indifferent.

1 Like

That you are, friend. That you are.

6 Likes

Ha! Nice.

That’s what they say about me :smiley:

like a real genie though, I can’t grant my own wishes…

no ice cream parlor.
no PO:FQ
no longer hours for AK
no fpp

… sad genie is sad.

7 Likes

@OBNurseNH needs to wish for you to be set free.

2 Likes

Aw, buddy :frowning: That is super sad.

Can a Genie get a Genie?

I think all your wishes will come true, soon. Hang in there. I’m rooting for you.

3 Likes