Fireworks are back July 1!

25 Likes

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING FROM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you again Genie @Randall1028 :blush:

32 Likes

Happily Ever After at MK

and

EPCOT Forever at EPCOT

8 Likes

Happy Birthday! This is awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

I was literally just talking to my friend and coworker who is going to WDW for the first time two days after I get back from my trip when I got the twitter notification that fireworks are back. I immediately thought of you. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh. That’s what that was! I thought the world was about to end.

6 Likes

Wait, so the Harmonious barges are just for “decoration”?

5 Likes

Harmonious isn’t ready yet…or even if it is, they are purposely waiting to debut it, mostly likely for the 50th.

2 Likes

This is just the start of what is going to be an insane week of WDW news.

4 Likes

Yeppers!

But this is the one I was waiting for most of all :heart:

7 Likes

Kenny the Pirate is redeemed!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

So excited!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I honestly just teared up reading that. Plenty of positive news lately and things to look forward to, but that one right there is the one that brought tears. Soooooo incredibly happy!

4 Likes

What about dessert parties?

3 Likes

I’M NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING :sob::sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Beyond excited!!! My park days are
6/28 MK
6/29 EP
6/30 Rest
7/1 HS
7/2 HS
7/3. AK

I was planning on hopping to MK on 7/1 and/or 7/2, maybe 7/3 if AK still closes before dark. I’m concerned MK will fill to capacity for hopping with this news. Would you switch your park resv’s? I would like to get in one ROTR experience, but I don’t know I’d want to risk HEA for a chance of ROTR.

ETA, I haven’t even checked park availability to see if it’s an option.

2 Likes

Does anyone have an idea what time the shows will be?

I wonder if they will change closing times for either park because of this?

Currently, in early July, MK has a 9 PM closing while EPCOT has a 10 PM, although later in July both have the same 9 PM closing time.

hmmmm sunset’s 8:30… and w/ summer crowds ramping up I’m thinking they would extend hours, but who knows?

Hey I’m just in the mood to help ya, dude.

10 Likes

If MK fills to capacity, you can hop to a different park. Not sure why park reservations matter, since you don’t need to reserve for the park you are hopping to…just the first park of the day.

Are you asking because you want to ensure you have more time at MK? I think the important thing is going to be making sure you are at the gate for MK right at 2:00…so leave HS/AK by, say, 12:30 or 1:00 on the days you want to hop to MK to be sure you get in.