Fireworks are back July 1!

You are anything but indifferent! Maybe you don’t care about the haphazardly placed heart but you write w/ strong opinion on many topics. And I heart when I agree, am amused, wish to convey sympathy… etc. :hearts:s are all encompassing… very useful.

2 Likes

Like: “I am Groot!”

2 Likes

Wait - how did I become @Randall1028’s genie?

I’ll try but I don’t know how good I am at this:

Ahem.

“All I want is for all of @Randall1028’s wishes to come true, including but not limited to POFQ, Ice Cream Parlor (especially chocolate), longer hours at AK (that’s for me too), and FPP to return (ouch that hurt to say).”

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one!

Oh crap I did it wrong.

(I just kind of like having a Genie… not sure I want to let him go!!)

2 Likes

I’m already free? I proved it this morning by doing nothing but eating cheesy poofs and watching Maury.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Cheesy poofs and Maury?

I mean, you do you boo boo but there is so much better out there than those two things, separately or together.

:confused:

4 Likes

exactly. But that’s freedom: to completely COMPLETELY waste your time in the morning.

I coudl’ve worked
I could’ve done something productive
I could’ve done anything…

I chose sloth.

Freedom.
'Murrica.

4 Likes

I am tremendously jealous.

I woke up thinking it was Wednesday. Nope.

3 Likes

Me too! At least you got good news to make up for that disappointment.

3 Likes

MK open until 11pm 7/1 - 7/10, then 10pm!

7 Likes

THIS IS THE BOMB!!!

My teenagers will especially love this!

3 Likes

Of course now I have to almost completely re-do my TP, which is only fitting with just 13 days to go.

7 Likes

Cool,

EPCOT Forever will begin at 10pm and Happily Ever After at 9:15pm for July 2021

Animal Kingdom will also now close at 7 PM instead of 6 PM

5 Likes

We arrive just after your trip (7/5). I haven’t even bothered with TPs yet because I’m holding out for more changes (mostly FPs)!

3 Likes

I both love and hate this. We are night owls, I love parks after dark, but, my kids are small and we can’t do both late night and RD. And without FP it seems like RD is pretty necessary.

5 Likes

Mid afternoon breaks?

1 Like

what are your feeling about what this means for dessert parties?

Even if they nap in afternoon I fear grumpy kids in the morning. I may be testing it anyway though!