Feedback on Cover Text for 2021 Unofficial Guide

I vote for C as well. They all look great, but that somehow stands out as just a bit better.

But seriously, I need a 6th bullet point for the book that isn’t inspired by a Broadway musical or film. What should we put there?

C is my clear favorite, though all are great. Personally I think the daytime shot works best for the white covered books, but also I just really like the vibrancy of that shot.

1 Like

Is there a Dining something something for 6th bullet point

Also vote c

Is the wording “latest” on covid sticker sensible?

Good point. I can take out ‘latest’ and it’ll save space too.

Reads quicker also

1 Like

Changed to “Includes”. Let me know how that sounds.

Would it make sense to touch on the “other things to do in the World”? Golf, minigolf, Disney Springs, water park(s)… OK I’m at a loss after that so maybe not.

1 Like

Oooh. That’s a possibility. Let me work something up.

1 Like

Excellent.

The surprising things you’re NOT doing at Disney World! (But should be.)

(Or is that too much like a DFBGuide video?

C definitely.
As to why? I can only echo what @OBNurseNH said

1 Like

Added this sixth bullet point, which still may need work:

• Other fun things to do in Walt Disney World, from shopping at Disney Springs to mini-golf and water parks
8 Likes

jumping in and going with c for many of the reasons stated. bright, iconic, upward moving, more castle filling the frame.

This is better than dining
Which might be changing as fast as park hours

Golf also now includes foot golf - with soccer ball - at the 9 hole course. IF the course is open?

Much of the extras are outdoors which will likely be a thing most of the summer, depending on AZ and J&J vaccines.

Oh, walking path between GF and MK.

1 Like

C is by far my favorite picture

I vote C, too.

I imagine that the book has stuff about the new ADR situation, closed restaurants, which have outdoor seating, mobile ordering ahead of time to avoid standing in a crowd of waiting people, etc. Maybe something along that line?

“Advice on choosing the right restaurants for you and strategies to reserve the best restaurants” or something?

1 Like

C.

Also, I’d replace the SWGE with a Covid acknowledgement. Seems like the “sticker” would be for something that will not be a yearly thing…hopefully.

Jumping in late here: I like “C” the best, too.

1 Like

C

(But I also like A)