February Break Trip Report with the child who doesn’t ride

I think she does.

4 Likes

Thank you! Old family trip shirts that I got from Kohls. I’m pretty sure his was a kid’s back then so now he’s wearing Ben’s.

It does make so much more sense now.

16 Likes

Good choice for dinner.

5 Likes

Stratosphere Strawberry Lemonade for me. I like it. I had it in January too. I’m not sure what his was called but it had pop rocks. He was skeptical but said it was pretty good. Our server gave the hard sell on drinks and food.

8 Likes

Great picture!

5 Likes

I like Toledo. Portions are small but everything I’ve had there has been good. It’s a beautiful restaurant too in a gorgeous building. We were in a weird side room but still nice.

8 Likes

You’re an awesome mom! Have a funtastic trip with Matty at his pace. Great mother and son pics. Did you ride Cosmic twice? One with Matty’s slot?

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Funny you should mention riding with his BG. I just tried to and turns out you need to use whatever band you tapped into the park with. I tried pulling his ticket up on my phone and they wouldn’t take it. I went to a blue umbrella and asked if they could put the BG on the band I had with me and they would not. They are non transferable.

Despite the fact that I’m old and he’s young, his “legs are tired” so he’s back in the room with the correct band. Oh well. Lesson learned.

17 Likes

I LOVE Beverly. :yum:

7 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

I love Toledo. The girls and I picked it as our nice dinner on our no park day.

7 Likes

What is this? Never heard of it.

9 Likes

It’s what I do with my family. We also sleep in and don’t RD. Weird.

12 Likes

This part isn’t weird. I would love to include more of it on Fab 4/5 trips. It’s the “no park day” thing that I am curious about. What do you do all day long if you don’t go to a park? Besides meals of course.

7 Likes

Sleep. Drink. Eat. Drink. Shop. Drink. Swim.

The girls don’t have APs and the max number of ticket days for the military tickets is 5.

12 Likes

We added this last year on our family trip. It was a big hit. DH, Matty and I went to NASA and the other two kids did their own thing.

8 Likes

By the time you buy those girls drinks multiple times in a day, you probably could have bought them a 1 day ticket!! :rofl:
Although since they have full time jobs, hopefully they are buying their own drinks. :smile:

9 Likes

They are contributing money to the trip. So that is always helpful.

6 Likes

Matty hit the arcade this afternoon and got more food. I’m pretty sure he’ll use the entire gift card I gave him on snacks :joy:

Back to Epcot for popcorn and a bit of Disney on Broadway.

Dinner at Teppan Edo

22 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with that :laughing::+1:t2:

Dinner looks great. Enjoy the show… :performing_arts:

11 Likes