February Break Trip Report with the child who doesn’t ride

Dinner looks so good. We haven’t been there in years.

6 Likes

I hope you have a great trip. Matty looks so happy!

7 Likes

Space 220 AND Teppan Edo in one day?!?! I’m jealous! :yum::yum::yum:

Glad I clicked on this thread cause I didn’t realize it was a trip report based on the title. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yay glad I found this trip report! I love those shirts, and those are some great pics of you and Matty!

10 Likes

I know. I want to just tag along for all the meals.

7 Likes

I realize I need to add Toledo to the thread about places you want to eat but haven’t!

This looks like a great day, and like you have a happy child.

6 Likes

It’s a regular spot for our family. Everyone likes it and it’s more reasonably priced than many places.

8 Likes

He is happy …and hyper! He’s exhausting :joy:

11 Likes

I did the title quickly. I wasn’t even sure I was going to do a trip report. Maybe I’ll revise it.

Matty has gotten steak at every meal. I figured you’d approve!

10 Likes

Thank you. He’s still willing to take pics with mom. Who knows how much longer that’ll last!

7 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

If it was me I’d break it up with fried chicken cause the digestion system starts backing up with only red meat, if you know what I mean. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Thirteen year old boys are always hungry. It’s a good thing he doesn’t ride a lot because all he does is eat!

Honestly, this child is like the uncensored thread on steroids! You should join us so he has someone new to carry on with with all of the jokes. We won’t even talk about what he painted on the mural before coloring the whole square in :flushed:

14 Likes

Fried chicken should make an appearance on the trip too, I hope!

6 Likes

Well, that tracks because the uncensored thread is basically the humor of a bunch of overgrown 13 year olds.

17 Likes

After dinner we walked all the way back to Fantasia Gardens mini golf. The wait was still 40 minutes but I wasn’t going to go back for a third time.

Waiting isn’t his strong suit. We played connect four but I beat him so that was the end of that. He danced about and was mostly just impatient and hyper waiting for our start time. I’m shocked how busy this place is!

He watched his ball go down the last hole. Big mistake as water then shoots up. He got a face full of water to end the night.

23 Likes

I cannot keep up with the uncensored thread so I’ve stopped trying but if I recall you have some good conversations too. That’s not happening with the boy. It’s all TWSS and when can I eat again :joy:

13 Likes

We had to walk with purpose with a little bit of jogging thrown in to make it to the Skyliner before Harmonious was over. We made it and he’s finished the night with another snack. The picture wasn’t going smoothly because he was trying to sneak in obnoxious behavior and really cracking himself up in the process.

20 Likes

I so envy the metabolism of 13 year old boys!

15 Likes

Same!!

6 Likes

Honestly some of our best family memories are “no park” days.

7 Likes