February Break Trip Report with the child who doesn’t ride

Club Cool

There are only four selections right now and no Beverly to trick him into trying.

23 Likes

Mural Painting

33 Likes

Great pictures!

6 Likes

Defying gravity

23 Likes

The day took a bit of an unfortunate turn. My phone cord broke while I was charging it with my portable charger and the tiny piece was stuck in my phone. This happened right as we were going into Space 220. Afterwards we went to guest services and they were able to get it out but it was a distraction and I had to preserve the little bit of battery I had left.

A few Space pics

We were in the lounge and we shared an entree. I ate the salad and he had the steak frites. That’s not too bad of a deal because the appetizers are large enough for an entree for me.

We left in the hopes of Fantasia mini golf. We walked all the way there but it was an hour long wait. His phone was almost dead and we had no cord. Sitting there with nothing for him to distract himself with was not going to work so back to Pop we went.

23 Likes

I’m excited to stay at Riviera. I’ve never stayed there.

8 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Terrible!

Ok this is unacceptable. I hope you rioted.

8 Likes

Do you like Beverly?!!

3 Likes

Yes, I love it. And I’m not alone! @OBNurseNH likes it too.

7 Likes

I think @Enchantedbythemouse does too if I’m remembering correctly.

5 Likes

Traditionally it was for skiers.

But not much snow just now :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Bummer about the phone cord.

I love those t-shirts btw!

Bwahahaha!

8 Likes

We don’t.

We get a winter break and a spring break :grimacing:

6 Likes

You two are so cute!

6 Likes

I’ve always heard it was part of the 70s energy savings experiments to reduce the need for heating and electricity in the schools for a week.

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2:

I’ve just lived here my whole life and heard about ski country as the prime factor.

5 Likes

NY could have done it for one reason and other states their own.

3 Likes

Possible

2 Likes

Sorry about your phone.
What drink is that at Space?

5 Likes