Favorite Snacks in WDW

You never know when a new snack will pop up! Try Sweet Spells in DHS - doesn’t beat carrot cake cookie though :wink:

POFQ Beignets!
I could also eat everything at Karamel Kuche :wink:

2 Likes

My DH could not get enough popcorn when we were at the MK. I thought that it was so bizarre until I caved at the end of our trip and tried some. What in the world do they put in it? It was soooo good!! (Wait, I don’t really want to know what they put in it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really like the chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick from Main Street Confectionery. We bought several with our leftover snack credits to take home and I ended up hiding them from the kids because they were simply delicious.

4 Likes

For funnel cake lovers, the cart outside of the America pavilion in EP has double chocolate funnel cakes!! A cocoa cake with chocolate drizzle - I’ve never had anything like it! :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

re: cinnamon pecans. There is a snack cart in front of the Land pavillion that makes the cinnamon almonds & pecans. (There are two carts in that area – the nut cart is closer to the breezeway / Innoventions building that has the SBUX). :smiley:

Wanna totally blow your mind? Take some of those cinnamon nuts and mix it in with a box of popcorn. Ho-ly Heck.

5 Likes

How many replies and no one has mentioned the cronut a la mode? :wink:

1 Like

Oh My! I never thought of doing that! I’ll make sure to do that next time we’re in the world!
I totally forgot about the amazingness of the cronut! Maybe it’s because we almost didn’t spent any time in Epcot last time!!

1 Like

I had to try the Jalapeno Pretzel in AK based on liner recommendations and it was really good… I saw they had them at HS too.

1 Like

Jalapeno pretzels in AK at Tamu Tamu in Africa - right next to the DW with rum - a perfect combo!

1 Like

I thought the cream cheese pretzel was just ok. I would like to try the jalapeño one next time.

1 Like

@mascardofamily Sounds fabulous! Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Absolutely awesome ! Cronuts from Refreshment Port.

1 Like

Wife always has to have a Mickey Rice Crispy treat. I, like many others, am a huge fan of dole whip. This past May I got some of the frozen Juice in AK ( can’t remember the name). It was awesome. I like trying new things. Thanks for all the great ideas.

1 Like

ha! I love “emergency berry” I will need to use your trick! You’re brilliant and kind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Popcorn in MK and dark chocolate caramels with sea salt. DH thought I was joking when I asked if we could use all of our families 25 snack credits on caramels to bring home. (Well, at least some should make it home.)

1 Like

popcorn in a bucket is my fave

1 Like

Jalapeño pretzel…cream cheese pretzel…adventure land egg roll…Mickey bar. Can’t go wrong with any of these! Thanks for the berry tip @MagicMN! :strawberry: we got the kids treats at Goofy’s candy shop in DTD. The baby got a cake pop that looked like Mike Wasowski. So cute!! He nodded like it was yummy. He has very nice manners and knows to not talk with his mouth full. :wink:

3 Likes

I would have to say the Mickey ice cream bars. I am planning to try the salted caramels that will probably become my fave.

1 Like

Dole whips

1 Like