Favorite Snacks in WDW

I thought we died and went to heaven. It was just France in Epcot and gnawing on a napoleon and a strawberry tart.
OH MY!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Did not know that. I guess this means I’ll need to make another trip…for research purposes, you know.

2 Likes

Obviously :smile: we do a lot of food research in Disney, we have to try everything haha!

1 Like

At the launching pad

1 Like

Nutella waddle is one of my favs! Snack, mini-meal, dessert! It covers them all!

3 Likes

Nutella waddle? Freudian slip and yet oh so accurate. Eating one of those does bring out the waddle in my step!

2 Likes

A famous autocorrect by @WeHave2GoBack!! So perfect!!

2 Likes

Thank’s @LuvMuppets didn’t remember the name of the launching pad! I’m new at planing @Hollywood1939 is the master planner of us both!

1 Like

I have to go back. I wanted to try but never got around to trying the cronut, cake cup, or mickey ice cream bar. I did get a churro in MK and the best chocolate peanut butter cupcake at starring roles in HS.

1 Like

The Create-Your-Snack at Goofy’s Candy Co in DTD! Specifically, the rice crispy treat with milk chocolate, peanut butter chips, and white chocolate drizzle. SO GOOD.

2 Likes

@mascardofamily - cinnamon nuts mixed with popcorn?!!! BRILLIANT!

Is there anywhere else you can create your own snack? We usually avoid DTD like the plaque (shopping + Aug heat = total meltdowns for all)

2 Likes

This would be the ultimate dream dessert for DS12 - who knew that he would be the chocoholic of the family??

3 Likes

Well done, brian! Beautiful presentation and clarity! :clap:

3 Likes

Sorry, @LuvMuppets, I haven’t seen the Create-Your-Own snacks anywhere else. :confused:
Here’s an article from DFB…maybe it’ll help you decide if it’s worth the trip to DTD! Goofy's Candy Company Create-Your-Own Snacks | the disney food blog

1 Like

I mentioned the Cronut - didn’t know they DID a la mode…

1 Like

Nobody ever talks about the citrus swirl, but that is my go-to snack for the afternoon parade. I grab a citrus swirl from the Sunshine Tree Terrace and then pop over to Frontierland. I almost like it better than a Dole Whip- almost.
Also, the salted dark chocolate caramels in Epcot…Oh my goodness!

1 Like

@LuvMuppets - the only place I can think of to create your own snack outside Downtown Disney is The Confectionery in MK - those colorful, ultra sweet, candy in the tube?!!!

Or…how about the "make your own sundae station at Chef Mickey’s?

We’ve “created your own” ice cream sandwich at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. Now…off to breakfast :wink:

2 Likes

@luvmuppets

2 Likes

@MinnieWinnie - LOVE the Citrus Swirl. Icy orange - with creamy vanilla :heartbeat: Orange Bird rocks!