Favorite Snacks in WDW

Old favorites? New discoveries? List your “must eats” here! Mangia’ I head straight for the Dole Whip!

3 Likes

A new discovery – the macaron ice cream sandwich at L’Artisan des Glaces.

2 Likes

Glad it tastes as great as it looks. I love that little corner of France :smile:

1 Like

We had never purchased anything at Main Street Confectionary but the new movie on DME has a segment from there. We tried the cake pops and chocolate dipped strawberries. WOW! Very good - fun too. It’s a new tradition for us.

3 Likes

Trying out the forum for the first time! My favorite snack is the chocolate covered pineapple at Karamel Kuche - it’s out of this world!

2 Likes

Apple Pie Caramel Apple from the Confectionery. Cinnamony caramelly goodness!

2 Likes

Mickey ice cream bars. A classic :clock530:

3 Likes

What is that emoticon? It’s supposed to be a smile.

I tried a cake pop from the confectionery for the first time a couple of years ago - love the Mickey head shape. Best cake pop ever :smiley: Strawberries sound good!

@AliceInChicagoland it looks like a clock :blush:

Ha!

I’ve tried the samples! Love it when they offer samples :blush:

1 Like

I was eyeing those…went for the carmel apple cookie! Next time!

I know I’m boring, but I still love popcorn on Main Street. Must be from when I was young and my parents could only afford to get us only one snack. The smell alone brings back a ton of memories.

9 Likes

Popcorn tastes best on Main Street USA, for sure :sunny:

3 Likes

I’m hoping the pumpkin ice cream is back in November and I can get a scoop squished between two cookies at Sleepy Hollow again.

4 Likes

I need to try this…it’s on my list for August.

1 Like

We like lots of things from Sleepy Hollow (our go-to snack spot.) Also, Gastons cinnamon roll is a new must do as well.

1 Like

@MeetMeAtThePoly I can’t even describe how good the strawberry is - the actual berry is unbelievably amazing. Then add chocolate and I fall over it’s so good. There was a melting mom - getting super crabby - when we were there last time. I asked for an emergency berry and the CM was so fun - handed one right over. I said “here, eat this, you’ll fell better” and it worked!

I would buy just the berry. I hope it wasn’t just some special batch but that the berries are always that good!

AND if you are on the Dining Plan, chocolate covered strawberries are a snack credit. I think they turn them over every day meaning they don’t hold them over. Go at night and I’ve been given extra.

5 Likes

I’m going sugar overload next trip… Cake cups at Cheshire cafe, hitting the bakery at ak for a brownie, a Bagette sandwich from France, Carmel’s from Germany , and probably a cinnamon roll from gastons. Oh and those nuts and popcorn at AK. Yes, I will just snack all day no need for meals.

2 Likes