Favorite Snacks in WDW

Werther’s Caramel Popcorn - Epcot - Germany…yuummm

3 Likes

I’ve had the ice cream sandwich from the The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor for the first time, and it was amazingly good. And I have to say the King Cupcake at Pop was a wonderful surprise!

@troympro I was in Walmart a few weeks ago and they actually had Werthers caramel popcorn and it tastes just like it came from Karmell Kuche!

1 Like

We tried three different kinds of ice cream there (pistachio, mint chocolate, coconut white chocolate) and all were delicious. Intense flavor, creamy, large portion. We were happy!

@TiffloveswdwTA Really, OMG!..microwave for 10 sec and I’m back in Germany…Thanks

1 Like

Yes I took a pic of it and posted it to Instagram! Lol

2 Likes

Cant wait to try some of these. Salted caramels were awesome from Epcot!

1 Like

I love the salted chocolat with caramel inside at Karmell Kuche!!! And also I have to have at lest one bucket of popcorn per trip! Best popcorn ever!

I tried the cream cheese pretzel at DHS for the first time a few weeks ago. Although it was a little smaller than I expected it to be, it tasted delicious. The filling was just sweet enough. I’m going to experiment with making my own to see if I can come close to the original.

1 Like

There is a cream cheese pretzel in MK as well. In Tomorowland, and it is a nice size and delicious :smile:

2 Likes

The strawberry and nutella waffle in MK was one of the best things I’ve had - although it was more of a combined breakfast and lunch than a snack…its enormous.

When you need a filling snack/light meal in AK, the delicious fried rice and egg rolls at Yak & Yeti CS are a perfect choice! :fork_and_knife:

1 Like

My favorite snack is the cinnamon pecans at Epcot. Adding a bunch of things to my list to try…Mainstreet Popcorn, Strawberry/nutella waffle, and more…!

2 Likes

My favorite snacks in each park were…

1. African Spice Cake in AK
  2. Carrot Cake Cookie in HS
  3. Nutella & fruit Waffle in HS
  4. I didn’t get to try a snack in Epcot because we has a big TS meal. Hmm, maybe THIS tragedy is why I’m going back to Epcot for F&W in November.
    :grin:

Last time I have to answer this question :smiley:

MK - Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow (Dole Whip CLOSE runner up)
EP - Cronut from the food stand between Canada and FW (anything from Karmel Kuche runner up)
DHS - Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer’s Stop )are there other choices?)
AK - Dole Whip with rum at Tamu Tamu (Jalepeno Pretzel runner up)

1 Like

Love everything about this @MagicMN – melting mom, emergency berry, being a snack credit on the dining plan and going at night in the hopes of getting extra. :smiley: Great tips!!!

1 Like

Yum! Loving all of these! Agree with the ice cream cookie sandwich - yummo! The funnel cake sprinkled with icing sugar at Sleepy Hollow was also really good - and a snack credit.

1 Like

Where are the cinnamon pecans? Sounds great!
And where are the jalapeño pretzels?

2 Likes

By far, the jalapeño pretzels

1 Like

I think they are always that good! I’ve been getting them since I was a kid & it’s been a family tradition as our first stop in MK. Somehow we missed it in May this year, so definitely making sure to do it in August.

1 Like