FastPasses done for April Trip - update on availability

DS11 and I figured out a way that the timing is actually better for us so we will leave it! :blush:

@OBNurseNH, looks like we are coming in just two days after you! I was wondering if you logged on right at 7am eastern? That will be 5 am for me and I’m worried about missing the alarm. I have been watching the dibb website and I think our only worries will be FOP, SDD and 7D but only because I have them for specific times in my plans. Glad this worked out so well for your plans!

Try to have a couple back-up plans for other times that you can make work for those 3 FPs. That will reduce the likelihood of 5 am panic while making FP res.

Though if you are looking for them on 60+5 or longer than you have a very good chance of getting whatever time you would like.

1 Like

Yes. On the nose.

1 Like

Just wanted to add that I was equally surprised about the availability of FOP for 3 (no need to split the group) at 5pm at 60+2 with predicted CL of 7. I was prepared to shift our AK day but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t necessary.

1 Like

Be sure to do those first.

You do not have to do a whole day of FPP at one time. You also do not have to do them in chronological order.

Literally go in and do your SDD first (take what you can get, modify later if necessary). Then FOP, then 7D. Then the rest in order of importance to you. If you have PP on there I’d do that probably right after these top 3 too as that one runs out early

And for sure a good idea to have an alternate in mind. IE if you can’t get SDD at your preferred time will you prefer to get TSMM or ASS, for that preferred time or are you happy to take SDD whenever you can get it and work the rest of your plans around that.

Great tips, thank you. My biggest problem is that we have three different groups with three different priority sets and so some of my days have three different plans. And we are trying to merge at specific times for meals and letting cousins ride specific rides together. Ugh! But still, I love doing the plans and making the puzzle work!

I made our FPP last week for our Easter week trip, and had no problem at all getting everything I wanted. 7 a.m. on the dot. I was very worried at first, but it turned out to be much easier than I anticipated. I had to switch around a few times from what I originally planned, but I felt a lot better about the week. Even got the exact FOP time I wanted (afternoon of our last day). I’ve been so worried about going during a solid CL10 week, but this forum has been so helpful in figuring out a plan!

1 Like

Great information, thanks for posting it. Hopefully mine will go as smoothly in 17 days.

1 Like

Did mine this morning and got everything we needed, at pretty much exactly the times I was hoping for, including two Slinky and one Flight of Passage. I then spent the next half hour doing some petty modifying, just to get exactly the times I had planned even though it made absolutely no difference to the touring plans whatsoever…I just can’t help myself. :joy:

As far as availability, Slinky still has availability from about 4:30 pm onwards, well over three hours into 60+3, and from 9:45 am at 60+9. We’re doing Flight of Passage on 60+10, and that’s still easily bookable from 3 pm onwards. All the above are for a party of 3 by the way.

Best of luck to anyone who is getting close to their FP+ day - stay calm, have a plan (and a backup plan) and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you meant 60+, not 180+ right? Or you have learned a cool 180+ FP trick you need to share …

1 Like

LOL yes I absolutely mean 60 - will go back and edit! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I agree. I did our FP’s Saturday afternoon, because I forgot to do it in the AM! I had zero trouble getting the wanted one. I thought it was way too easy!

thank you for always being so helpful @OBNurseNH

2 Likes

Entirely my pleasure!

Thanks for making this post! I hope I can get a fastpass,for FOP for my July 24th trip. Were going to the Animal Kingdom for two days,so hopefully we can get to try out this ride.

1 Like

I totally agree! Have you found any definitions? I can only understand half of what people are talking about :pensive:

Do you mean modify from home, right away? Or once we get there, I feel overwhelmed, worked on dining and touring for 2 days straight , didn’t even know about modifying!

both. Sometimes you can modify to what you want before you even get there.

1 Like