FastPasses done for April Trip - update on availability

I made our FPP last week for our Easter week trip, and had no problem at all getting everything I wanted. 7 a.m. on the dot. I was very worried at first, but it turned out to be much easier than I anticipated. I had to switch around a few times from what I originally planned, but I felt a lot better about the week. Even got the exact FOP time I wanted (afternoon of our last day). I’ve been so worried about going during a solid CL10 week, but this forum has been so helpful in figuring out a plan!

1 Like

Great information, thanks for posting it. Hopefully mine will go as smoothly in 17 days.

1 Like

Did mine this morning and got everything we needed, at pretty much exactly the times I was hoping for, including two Slinky and one Flight of Passage. I then spent the next half hour doing some petty modifying, just to get exactly the times I had planned even though it made absolutely no difference to the touring plans whatsoever…I just can’t help myself. :joy:

As far as availability, Slinky still has availability from about 4:30 pm onwards, well over three hours into 60+3, and from 9:45 am at 60+9. We’re doing Flight of Passage on 60+10, and that’s still easily bookable from 3 pm onwards. All the above are for a party of 3 by the way.

Best of luck to anyone who is getting close to their FP+ day - stay calm, have a plan (and a backup plan) and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you meant 60+, not 180+ right? Or you have learned a cool 180+ FP trick you need to share …

1 Like

LOL yes I absolutely mean 60 - will go back and edit! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I agree. I did our FP’s Saturday afternoon, because I forgot to do it in the AM! I had zero trouble getting the wanted one. I thought it was way too easy!

thank you for always being so helpful @OBNurseNH

2 Likes

Entirely my pleasure!

Thanks for making this post! I hope I can get a fastpass,for FOP for my July 24th trip. Were going to the Animal Kingdom for two days,so hopefully we can get to try out this ride.

1 Like

I totally agree! Have you found any definitions? I can only understand half of what people are talking about :pensive:

Do you mean modify from home, right away? Or once we get there, I feel overwhelmed, worked on dining and touring for 2 days straight , didn’t even know about modifying!

both. Sometimes you can modify to what you want before you even get there.

1 Like