Fantasmic reservations live!

I got a 3:45 @Primetime. We are a party of 5 so HBD and H&V would be $$$ and we cant sit in car at SciFi. We will make it work, just want to see Fantasmic!

Darn, i missed this and canā€™t find anything available. Looking at Jan 9th.

Why not? Just curious. I read it that you were a party of 5 and couldnā€™t sit because of that. We are a party of 5, and we were able to sit in the car (DH was alone in his seatā€“he wasnā€™t complaining).

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been released yet for 1/9. As I was playing around with it Iā€™ve only found times through Jan 8.
This is actually driving me crazyā€¦ looking for 1/22 so still waiting. Hopefully my mousedining alert will pay off as it seems that they are going to be entered at a random time.

How can you tell if they have been released?

I am probably wrong, i havenā€™t been to SciFi in a few years.

1 Like

There are still at least odd times left on other days through 1/8. Starting 1/9 through the rest of the month thereā€™s nothing at all. Just an educated guess.

3 Likes

Thanks. They are loaded but not available yet for the date we want 1/29 btw.

1 Like

Waiting for early February availability here. This slow release of ressies is driving me nuts. But at least I have not missed the release yet. Tapping in to my inner patience.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. We got one when it first opened and went Wednesday night :grin:

1 Like

Go get 'em! Loaded through mid Feb now.

4 Likes

@NoBellePrizeWinner @nncybry @stlouie @Nicky_S @roslynkozak_814818 @ThorKat @vcka @Randall1028 @ryan1 @HollyN @DevilEyeDog @JennyK123 @clemensd @Mr_Toad @cramorale @Subothai @LTinNC82 @Peggy808 @melcort10 @Wenmoo @galuchies_463555 @RRS4727 @trish1201_721026

5 Likes

It was pretty exciting to see I was tagged by Mr. Toad. Not gonna lie.

1 Like

Thank you! I happen to be up this morning! Itā€™s 3:45 am! I got Sci Fi for 12:25 pm on February 7! :heart_eyes:

ETA: Reservations are loaded only through February 9 but for 50s. I should be able to get through February 12 with plus 10.

Hope you are up! They are loaded.

1 Like

Loaded but not available. Just like with the hotel ADRs. Will just have to keep checking or use mouse dining.

1 Like

Just checking - did anyone find an ADR for the end of January? Iā€™m 99% sure they havenā€™t dropped yetā€¦ looking for 1/22.

1 Like

Gah. Been checking for 1/17 and missed that they were finally loaded and not seeing anything now.

1 Like

Still no luck for last weekend in January here.
Wondering if it is still following the 30 days out pattern it had going a couple of days ago but that may be too logical.

1 Like

@mathhound Still not available for you? I was able to get one for 50s in February.

1 Like